City Cadillac Buick GMC

Joshua Vargas

Santino Curatolo, Sales, City Cadillac Buick GMC

Santino Curatolo

September 17, 2018

"pleasant, professional and effiecient"

- sdrgCityGMC

Would highly recommend City to all friends + relatives looking to buy or lease a vehicle. My husband and I were so impressed that we commuted back and forth from Suffolk County to lease our new GMC Yukon from City!!

Joshua Vargas

September 14, 2018

"Outstanding Cuatomer Service"

- Claudia I.

Helena was outstanding to deal with. She was very knowledgeable and polite. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone

Helena Zadeh

September 13, 2018

"THERE ARE ACTUALLY HONEST GOOD CAR SALESMEN."

- BenwaNYC

Came recommended to this dealership from a friend who had previously leased 2 SUVs from Dan Cunningham. Told me she never got that weird feeling most people get when they shop for a car. You know that piranha frenzy feeling that you have cause you’re bait and then all of a sudden they all attack. Well, I never got that feeling from Dan or any of his fellow co-workers. They were very warm, inviting and never pushy. Made me feel comfortable immediately. I have personal credit that is not great but not awful either. I worked with Dan & the GM of the Dealership and when it was all said and done, I walked away with a good deal on the car I wanted with more than acceptable terms. I’ll be back in 39 months for sure to do it all over again with this dealership and Dan Cunningham.

Dan Cunningham
Other Employees : General Manager whose name I can not remember.

New 2018 GMC Terrain, $28440