City Cadillac Buick GMC

Helena Zadeh

November 17, 2018

"Very professional "

- Natal.s103

I want to than Joshua Vargas for his patience and professionalism in making sure that all our questions where addressed and answered. He made us feel confident in our choice and I Will Recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks again Joshua for making that day very special for us. God bless.

Joshua Vargas

November 14, 2018

"Friendly staff and no stress "

- Vanns1109

Latisha was friendly and very helpful I didn’t at all feel pressured to make a purchase I highly recommend this place and I will be looking forward to my future purchases.

Latisha Jennings
John Randazzo

November 10, 2018

"Great saleswomen ask for Latisha"

- Steves GMC

Wonderful experience dealing with Latisha she tries to work with your needs in mind. My experience so far in leasing was been smooth and accommodating to my specific needs. I can only hope my next three years of service goes as smoothly. Thank you Latisha Stephan Markowitz

Latisha Jennings