Classic Honda of Midland

Service Adivsor

October 21, 2017

"Absolutely awesome!"

- Krysta

I do my homework before I ever enter a dealership. I have been looking for quite awhile in a radius of 300 miles. I could not have asked for a better bunch of people to work with. My salesman, Caesar was awesome. He took time to see what would be a good fit for me. I didn't have to walk all over the lot. When I told him that I needed to think about it, there was no problem. (Other dealers would get upset or turn around and walk off without saying a word.). Needless to say, I drove away from Honda of Mindland in the vehicle I wanted in the color and interior that I wanted. Kudos to this dealership and especially my salesaman. It was an enjoyable experience.

Other Employees : Too many to mention

October 18, 2017

"Best car dealership in west Texas!"

- carguy,Cesar,123

My salesperson Cesar, was prompt, friendly, courteous and answered all questions. Explained all details of my Honda efficiently. Purchased exactly what I wanted. AWESOME salesperson

Other Employees : Everyone was great

October 10, 2017

"Fast, responsive, solution-based sale, done in one day!"

- Dennis

I emailed the dealership on Sunday afternoon and by mid-day Monday the family was on its way to midland (from Hobbs) to drive home our new mini-van! All of the negotiations were done first by email then by phone and text and finally in person. The longest segment of the process was Cesar teaching us how to pilot this ‘space-shuttle’ of a technological wonder. From start to finish we were treated like family. I’m serious about this: I felt respected and honored by Cesar, Kathy, James and each member who said hello. We’ll be back.

Kathy Vazquez