Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Product Specialist
Mike Finamore, Product Specialist, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Mike Finamore

Product Specialist
Bryan  Campbell "Soup", Sales and Leasing Expert, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Bryan Campbell "Soup"

Sales and Leasing Expert
Don Brady, General Manager, Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

Don Brady

October 16, 2017

"LOVE my new 2018 Equinox"

- Karen's Equinox

I am excited to own my 2nd Chevy Equinox - a 2018 with many new options! Wayne Ulery and others at Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet patiently supported us through the process of finding and purchasing the right car at a price that fit our budget. They answered ALL of our questions and provided superior service compared to my previous car-buying experiences. If you go car shopping here, I am betting you will buy your next vehicle here!!

Wayne Ulery
Justin Medure

October 14, 2017

"I didn't think getting a nice car was possible for us!!"

- Theresa06

Me and my husband went into this dealership, a bit dseperate because we had both our cars break down in the same week. We have terrible credit due to a lay off 2 years ago which also resulted in a repo of our car at that time. I did not have high expectations with getting a nice car at an affordable price. I was texting Tony and he was still answering my questions even up until 11 p.m. at night. We went in the next day at a little after 10am. The first few numbers that the bank offered weren't really going to work with our budget and I kid you not they wheeled and dealed with the bank until 3 p.m. that day until we got a car and price that worked for us. My husband didn't even leave till about an hour after they close at like 4. And they all stayed and accommodated us to make sure we got what we needed. The GM Don was absolutely wonderful and one of the nicest most genuine people I have had the honor to deal with. And I praise Tony for putting up with my irritability when the offers were out of my range at first. We drove away in a beautiful chevy traverse!!!thank you from our family to yours.

Tony Kapper
Don Brady

October 04, 2017

"excellant and friendly service"

- lalden29485

my emissions light came on when in the area shopping and I stopped in at dealership to find out what was causing this. I didn't have an appointment or a lot of time but the service department got me right in and corrected the issue. I am very appreciative of their friendliness and quality of service and would like to thank them for everything.

service deptartment