984 Second St, Manchester, New Hampshire 03102

Comet Auto Sales, Management, Comet Auto Sales

Management

December 28, 2017

"Great service, quality vehicles."

- Brian Roche

I worked with Jesse. He listenrd to my concerns and took care of me. All of the staff was easy to talk to and were not aggressive or out to just sell you a car. Jesse made the entire process easy and I certainly reccomend this dealer to anyone.

Other Employees : Jesse

November 12, 2017

"Above and beyond "

- C.Tonn27

I wouldn’t waste any time going to any other place! My wife and I have gotten a total of 4 vehicles here my parents have gotten 3, my brother has gotten 3, and I have referred many others to go here! Jesse has helped us greatly and makes the process of buying a car easy and stress free! Thank you Team Walker!

Other Employees : Jim Walker

November 12, 2017

"Happy"

- john

I have been going here for years and the comet auto family all ways takes good of us. Great quality auto's thank you Jason

Used 2004 INFINITI G35, $5900