984 Second St, Manchester, New Hampshire 03102

Management

April 19, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Mac

Nick did an amazing job delivering our new vehicle, we saw it on their easy to use, informative website and had it in our driveway the next day. They also gave us a great deal on our trade-in. They are professional, easy to work with and honest! I highly recommend Comet Auto!

April 18, 2018

"Great"

- HAH1286

Nick was amazing. Got my approval w/in an hour and on the rd in another hour. My daughter lives it. Thank you so much

April 18, 2018

"Best experience ever buying a car!"

- Pointpositive

Jesse is a great guy, easy to get along with. I was literally in and out with my new truck in a few hours! I’ll definitely be buying again from Comet! Thank you!

Used 2011 Dodge Durango, $10995