Commonwealth Nissan

Hector Almonte

Matthew Sullivan, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Commonwealth Nissan

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 18, 2018

"the best sales experience"

- barry

our family has bought a number of cars from bobby Barry, and we are very pleased. bobby has been very straight forward and honest with us. he is easy to deal with and makes buying a car a pleasure. our family looks forward to future purchases with bobby. Mathew Sullivan was very knowledgeable about Nissan cars and features and showed us all the variations in cars and suvs helping us to come to a decision of what we wanted. it was a pleasure working with both these gentlemen. .

Bobby Barry

September 14, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- lexi2017

I was ending a lease and starting a new one and had never done this before. Timing is everything and I did not have an appointment with anyone in particular but was lucky enough that Mike was called to the desk as the next available salesman. He was excellent from start to finish. I felt at ease and able to immediately explain what I was looking for. He took the stress out of the transaction. I am not a car fan and this is a necessity only for me so I am always anxious about going in a dealership. I just hope he is "the next available salesman" when I return in 3 years. Kudos to Vlad as well. He was great!

Vladmir Lopez
Other Employees : Michael Sullivan

September 10, 2018

"First Class Service! "

- Jen Duchemin

I went into Commonwealth to check out my options of buying or leasing a three row SUV. Matt greeted my family and I when we came in. He worked with us until we were able to find the best option for us that had everything we wanted/needed that also worked with our budget. He was personable, knowledgeable, and took his time with us, not making us feel rushed at anytime, even though we were there after closing on a Friday night. You can tell that he enjoys his job and really cares about doing all that he can do to make sure that the customer feels informed and supported while making their decision and purchase. I will be sure to recommend Matt to my family, friends, and co-workers when any are in the market for a new car!

Commonwealth Nissan, Lawrence, MA, 01841