Commuter Cars

6420 South US 1, Port St Lucie, Florida 34952 Directions

78 Reviews of Commuter Cars

February 14, 2018

"Great service, this is the second car we have got from here "

- Michelle123

Definitely worth going to get a used car or truck they have great service and everyone is friendly, so tell all of your friends about them

Feb 14, 2018 -

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you so much for your loyalty to us, we hope that you enjoy your new vehicle. If you need anything please feel free to reach out to us. Best Regards, Bill Ray Business Development Manager 772-210-9154

January 29, 2018

"Happy to have a conversion van again! "

- Dona s

A little over a year ago I had contacted this dealership Domenic in specific regarding a conversion van that they had for sale. Unfortunately that van was sold before I got there however the gentleman kept my number and one year later when he got a comparable van back in he gave me a call so I would be first to come in and take a look at it. Totally blown away by the follow up with this particular used car dealership I took it upon myself to go and test drive the van. After seeing the van was in excellent condition we had it taken to a local Chevy dealer to get checked out. I have never experienced going to a used car dealership and having a sales person recommend that we take it to an outside dealer to get checked out previous to us purchasing. Recommend if your looking to be treated with respect and honesty go To the 6420 US Highway one Port St. Lucie 34952 location and be sure to ask for Domenic and manager Matt.

Matt Way
Other Employees : Craig and Billie Bob from Internet!
January 26, 2018

"Outstanding customer service"

- W.Davis.

Left the house this afternoon with a coworker to go find them a vehicle. After my friend had purchased a vehicle we had test driven a car that I had truly fell in love with and purchase this vehicle. Sales person Domenic and manager Matt treated me with the upmost respect. Even gave me a fair amount on my trade

Other Employees : Ernie
Jan 27, 2018 -

Commuter Cars responded

Welcome to the Commuter Cars family, we are so glad that you found the vehicle you love. We love helping people get into great vehicles, and are delighted that Domenic and Matt made the process easy. Thank you again!

January 15, 2018

"Great buying experience.."

- NY Giantsfan

The whole experience was great..My salesmen Chad was very helpful and knowledgeable he took car of any problems that came up and everyone i dealt with at the dealership made it a great shopping experience. I never felt rushed or like i was being lied to. I would definitely recommend a friend or anyone to go by and see what they can do for them..

Chad Donaghy
Jan 16, 2018 -

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you so much for your great review and words about Chad. We are glad he was able to get you into a great vehicle without the hassle. We look forward to helping all of your friends and family members with their auto needs. Best Regards, Bill Ray Business Development Manager 772-210-9154

January 09, 2018

"Carlos"

- J.Salvador

Carlos is the best ever, he is not just great he is amazon. We purchased a chevy suburban and I just live it. He made it ver y simple and East. It is true at conmutar cara is that easy.

Carlos Tatis
Jan 16, 2018 -

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you for your great review! Enjoy your new Suburban!

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and hope to see you again!

January 01, 2018

"Commuter cars"

- Jarjar1775

Dom was a great salesman, super helpful and willing to do what ever was necessary to make me feel comfortable about my new suv would highly recommend to anyone of my friends or anyone for that matter

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your vehicle!

Jan 02, 2018 -

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dom, if you need anything please let us know! Happy New Year!

November 22, 2017

" Will never go there again"

- Lilmike0577

It was terrible I didn't even have the vehicle two weeks and it broke down . Will never buy anything from them again . I would recommend anyone to go there , unless you want to get ripped off

Jose Santiago
2.0
Jake Montgomery

Commuter Cars responded

I am so sorry to see that this happened to you and that I am just now seeing it. Please give me a call at 772-210-9154 and share your experience. Thank you for your review, and sorry to see that we let you down. Sincerely, Bill Ray

Nov 22, 2017 -

Commuter Cars responded

Good Morning, I am very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us, and the vehicle you purchased. I would like to try and assist you so please call me at 772-210-9154 and I can get more specific information about what has happened. Best Regards, Bill

September 28, 2017

"Great people "

- Mannysod25

I will buy any vehicle from now on from these guys went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted and made me feel like a friend!

Juan Bernal
Oct 31, 2017 -

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you for your great feedback. We strive to make all our guests feel like friends! Enjoy your new car!

September 20, 2017

"Awesome..."

- Erik kvapil

From the Internet to walking out the door and driving away in a new vehicle was awesome..everyone there is friendly, helpful, and curtious. Great job Bill and rest of the gang!

Bill Bauer
Oct 31, 2017 -

Commuter Cars responded

Thank you for taking the time to share how great Bill and the team are. We try to do things a little different than most. So, glad to see it's showing!

August 31, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Fast Frank

Bought my 3rd vehicle from Commuter Cars of Ft.Pierce thanks Juan &I Rob! Would definitely recommend these guys to all my friends thanks again guys

Juan Bernal