Competition INFINITI

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Chris Capobianco, Service Advisor, Competition INFINITI

Chris Capobianco

January 15, 2019

"Excellent service experience "

- Kimmie N - Nesconset

Chris Aleman was my service rep and he was super clear, professional and didn’t try to over-sell services. Came in for a simple oil change with coupon and paid exactly that! Nothing like service reps I am used to (Volvo).

Chris Aleman

January 14, 2019

"New to Infiniti "

- Court

This was my first time walking into Competition Infiniti. My 2 previous cars were BMW. I was extremely pleased with the friendliness, professionalism and knowledge of the entire staff but most importantly Paul Matriciano who sealed the deal for me. He was extremely knowledgeable and well versed on all aspects car sales.

Paul Matriciano

January 13, 2019

"great car salesman"

- carguy jerry

Paul Matriciano is an amazing car salesman. He is so knowledgeable and he makes buying a car very easy and fun. His customer service skills are impeccable and he is very professional and helpful. I would definitly buy my vehicles from Paul in the future and I recommend his services to anyone. He is pleasant and listens to all my concerns and addresses them accordingly. He explained everything about my car to me and was always available to answer any questions. He is a very big asset to your company and I have never purchased a vehicle in such an easy manner as I have with Paul.

Paul Matriciano