Competition INFINITI

315 Reviews of Competition INFINITI

March 17, 2019

"Competition Infiniti"

- Laura

Brandon Russell and Danielle Titus were so helpful and made my car buying experience quick & easy. I am so happy with my new car! Thanks, Competition Infiniti!

Brandon Russell
Mar 18, 2019 -

Competition INFINITI responded

Laura, thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your satisfaction is our goal, and we are happy to hear you experienced exceptional service from our associates! Please contact us when your new vehicle is ready for its first service. We would be happy to help!

March 14, 2019

"Infiniti QX56 service"

- Marlene B

Competition Infiniti advisor Chris Aleman was very professional, courteous, addressed every issue with my car , returned my calls in a timely manner...I very much appreciate all his efforts in managing my car service. Thank you. Also the customer waiting area is very nice, clean, modern and comfortable.

Chris Aleman
Mar 18, 2019 -

Competition INFINITI responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We are pleased to hear that we were able to help you with your car and keep you comfortable while you waited. We look forward to seeing you again when your car is ready for its next service. Enjoy!

March 13, 2019

"Chris Aleman , Lynn & the whole Service Dept at CI excel!"

- LynnT

Chris, Lynn at service desk and the whole service team at Competition Infiniti of St. James are always courteous and helpful with all my service needs. My Q50 is always taken care of in a timely and professional manner. Thank you to them all! Linda

Chris Aleman
Mar 14, 2019 -

Competition INFINITI responded

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is our pleasure to serve you, and we are honored that you continue to confide in our team with your automotive needs. We are proud that the efficiency of our efforts consistently meets your satisfaction, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with quality service in the future.

March 11, 2019

"Recent Service 0n 2013 JX35"

- Kenny

I have been a frequent visitor coming to competition Infiniti, and I throughly enjoy my experience every time I bring my vehicle in for service. My service advisor on this visit was Robert Gould, and after speaking with him concerning my vehicle I was convinced that all of my concerns were being met. I was placed in a loaner, and i was able to continue my day without interruption, and without concern of when my car would be repaired ready for pickup. All in all wonderful experience at Competition Infiniti service department.

Brandon Russell
Denise Cano
Chris Capobianco
Nick Gasparro
Bobby Gould

Competition INFINITI responded

Hi Kenny, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are honored that you consistently have positive experiences working with us, and we are so delighted that your most recent visit with Robert did not disappoint. It is our goal to ensure that your visits are as seamless and hassle-free as possible, and we hope that you continue to confide in our dealership for each of your future automotive needs.

March 10, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Kevin1234

Vinny Q was a huge help to me in my search for a new car. Throughout the whole process he was nothing but nice and explained everything in the car to the warranty's with great knowledge. Will definitely tell my family and friends to go to him if they are in the market for an infiniti.

Competition INFINITI responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Kevin! We are so glad that Vinny could be of such great assistance to you, and that his thorough and informative service earned your kind recommendation! We hope you enjoy your new Infiniti! Please let us know if there is anything more that Vinny or the team may help you with in the future.

March 10, 2019

"Easy and pleasant experience. "

- jbotter

Have had an Infiniti now for 3 years and it was time for it to come off lease. Andrea C. started communicating with me a couple of months ago to start to let me know what my options looked like for lease termination and a possible new one. When I was ready to move on this she made it very easy for me and the process was painless. I had let her know that I traveled a lot for business so doing a lot by email was going to be the most efficient way for me to do this and she was happy to accommodate and was very responsive. Once we had selected a new vehicle we were able to take care of almost everything electronically and all I had to do was make a simple email introduction for her to my insurance folks and she took care of that for me. Drop off of the old and delivery of the new was simple as well. Took 10 minutes with the finance manager Darlene to sign everything and that involved no major sales pitch on after market stuff and a lollipop for my 3 year old so that was simple as well. All in all a very good car buying experience.

Andrea C

Competition INFINITI responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and thank you so much for your amazing feedback! It is so wonderful to hear that Andrea and Darlene were able to accommodate your needs and ultimately and efficiently get you into your new vehicle! We hope you enjoy it, and we thank you for working with us at Competition Infiniti! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

March 06, 2019

"Excellent, professional service,"

- Jojo@at&t

I hope this review helps people in the future in anyway shape or form. Ill start off by saying that i did not have any intention on buying a car from the dealership, to be honest i thought it was going to be way out of my budget. When you first walk in you do become alittle intimidated because you can see (the wolves) meaning the people that work there but once you walk in you do overcome that anxiety with the welcoming smiles, an greetings. The individual who helped me was Adam very straight forward individual, very patient, very knowledgeable. i must of asked evey single question possible lol. He even got his sales manager in to help settle my nerves. Adam was able to help guide me in the right direction it was my first time buying a car so he understood all of my concerns. Ms Darlene an i hope i didnt spell her name wrong.... She helped get me approved for the vehicle she is a fantastic an a very knowledgeable person who works hard for her clients. Overall this dealership isnt pushy they dont make you feel like you have to buy, i had a wonderful experience here they got me in an out unfortunately i was able to make it to my job on time because of them haha but seriously this dealership is one of the good ones in my opinion thanks again guys!

Joe Campo
Adam Hernandez

Competition INFINITI responded

Hi Jojo, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this incredible review! We are so pleased to hear that Adam and Darlene provided you with thorough and pressure-free service, and we are thrilled that they were ultimately able to make things happen for you. We are so proud to have earned your confidence, and we hope to continue serving you in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

March 01, 2019

"EXCELLENT FROM START TO FINISH"

- chuck&di

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK VINNY Q AND DARLENE FOR A VERY EASY AND FUN BUYING EXPERIENCE! MY WIFE AND I ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR Q50. THANKS AGAIN GUYS

Mar 05, 2019 -

Competition INFINITI responded

Hi Chuck and Di, Congratulations on your new Infiniti Q50! We are overjoyed that Vinny and Darlene could get you two into a vehicle that you are so happy with. We thank you for your business and hope to serve you again in the future.

March 01, 2019

"Great experience"

- Donna G

What a pleasure to deal with Competition Infiniti. Vinny Q and Darlene T. were both so warm and friendly.... they both made my buying experience easy and fast. Vinny Q is a great guy and is willing to help with anything and Darlene T. in finance is great, and made it all possible. Thanks so much for all of your help. Definitely will be referring friends and family.

Mar 05, 2019 -

Competition INFINITI responded

Hi Donna, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business and are overjoyed that Vinny and Darlene could make your buying experience such a positive one. We are so glad that they could make things happen for you- smoothly and efficiently, and we are so grateful to have earned your recommendation!

February 27, 2019

"Great experience "

- Sspence

Competition Infiniti was great because all of my questions were answered right away. Vanessa gave thorough explanations, very knowledgable, and made the leasing process quick & easy. Over all it was a very good experience!

Vanessa Caruso
Feb 28, 2019 -

Competition INFINITI responded

We are thrilled to hear that we made the purchase of your new car easy! We are committed to outstanding customer service and we are glad that we made buying a car easy for you. Vanessa is certainly a favorite around here, so it is no surprise that you had a great experience working with her.