Competition INFINITI

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 14, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Lsheppard20

Anthony was very nice and personable. He thoroughly explained everything to be about my new car. I will always come back to this dealership, this is my second car with them and everything about this place is amazing! Thank you!

Anthony Davis
Other Employees : Adam Hernandez

November 12, 2018

"Seemless and easy"

- Nancy

Vinny Q our salesman was wonderful! Kind and easy to work with. He made us feel comfortable and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend him.

Vinny Quartararo
Darlene Titus

November 08, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Kenny

I am a frequent visitor to the service department at competition Infiniti. When I purchased my JX35 I fell in love with this car so much that I’m determined to keep this car in perfect running condition. I like when I come in to have my car service how I’m greeted by the staff, and the different amenities available while I wait. Chris Capobianco is a outstanding service advisor. He’s always smiling and gives me informative information about my car. He keeps me updated while I’m waiting, and my car is done with service at the time he says it’s going to be complete. I like working with Chris because of his professionalism and personality. He is great asset to the brand of Competition Infiniti.

Chris Capobianco