Continental Audi of Naperville

Jason  Bulthuis, Financial Services Manager, Continental Audi of Naperville

Jason Bulthuis

Financial Services Manager

October 18, 2017

"Great car, great process"

- Bernard Czerwinski

I just purchased a 2018 Audi SQ5 and its a terrific car! The technology, performance, etc. is top notch. I owned a 2011 Infiniti FX50 prior (which was also a great car) but the SQ5 is even better. If you like a crossover car with the feel of sitting up a bit higher and having some cargo space, but you like for your crossover to handle like a car, check out the SQ5. Working with Eric and the dealership was great. The purchase process was no nonsense and straight forward. They ordered a customized version of the SQ5 and did so willingly (didn't try to sell me something on the lot). In fact, Audi seems to welcome custom buyers so that's great for someone like me.

Eric Forrest

October 14, 2017

"Great experience!"

- 1316cwray

I met Mitch about halfway though my journey to review and decide my first "top tier" car purchase. Mitch was very helpful, explaining everything about Audi and helped me with decision criteria. There wasn't any pressure and after talking to some other dealers (even another Audi dealership) I found myself wanting to come back to Mitch & Contenental. We did, in fact, come back and we're impressed by their efforts to make sure we were happy and finding the perfect car (that wasn't even on the lot yet). All around, it was a top notch experience and I would recommend going there to anyone. (We're actually about 40 miles away).

Josh Bruhn

October 11, 2017

"Mitch was a pleasure to work with"

- bobheap

Mitch was helpful from the very beginning. It took me a number of weeks to make a decision between Mercedes and Audi and he gave me the space and facts to make the right decision. Since buying the Q5, I have called him many times for advise on operating the numerous features. He has been extremely helpful. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

New 2018 Audi A5, $54325