Continental Honda

944 Reviews of Continental Honda

January 22, 2018

"Awesome"

- 10sAllAround

My sister bought a Honda fit from Terry a few years ago, so when it came to be my turn to by a new car I already knew who to talk to and Terry made buying a new car super easy. Everyone who works there is nice too.

Rudy Lika
January 22, 2018

"2018 Honda CR-V"

- Mercy

I have purchased Honda’s from Continental Honda in the past and have always had good experiences. My recent purchase was even better with Victor Ponce helping me. Thanks to the entire staff for there help.

Vic Ponce
Other Employees : Victor Ponce
January 20, 2018

"Amazing sales person"

- shareef777

Dan bent over backwards to help ensure we got the cars we wanted. Bought a new Accord Touring 2.0T and CR-V Touring from him. I hope he’s around in a few years as I can’t imagine having to deal with anyone else when it’s time to upgrade.

Jan 22, 2018 -

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Dan during the purchase of both of your vehicles! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a great day!

January 19, 2018

"excellent expeirence"

- Anna z

My experience with Terry Scudieri was fabulous. He went over everything fully went over all the options available and had no problems with any questions I had. I love my new car!!

Jan 22, 2018 -

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Terry and we're glad you're loving your car! Have a great day!

January 14, 2018

"Always Excellent service and attention!!!"

- Stacey

I worked several different times with Rich Jaeger and he is the best person to buy a car from (new or used)! This is the second car I bought from Rich and I will continue to buy my future cars from Rich. He is so kind, courteous and will find you the most affordable reliable car in your budget! He always goes above and beyond to make sure I am very satisfied with my purchase and take will take great care of you . I highly recommend purchasing your next car from Rich Jaeger!

Mike Bromer
Other Employees : Rich Jaeger

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership and we really appreciate your continued loyalty! Also, Rich really appreciates your recommendation. Have a great day!

January 13, 2018

"Excellent attention and service."

- Dirk

Terry Scudieri and others at Continental Honda provided excellent service from the time of our initial exploration as to the car that we wanted all the way through delivery. Terry was always available to answer our questions, was not put off by our decision to defer our purchase by a couple of months, and arranged for others at Continental to be fully informed to seamlessly help us as the delivery date approached when he was on vacation. It was a very positive experience.

Milan V
Terry Scudieri
Other Employees : "Mark" who had everything ready in advance related to documentation/warranty so that we could quickly complete our purchase in the brief time that we had available on the day of delivery.

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership and that Terry was able to give you the time you needed to make such a big decision and was able to help when he was on vacation. We really appreciate your kind words about our staff! Have a great day!

January 12, 2018

"Great Job ED!"

- KathyMacialek

I worked closely with Ed Borm buying a used vehicle, he took such great care of us! He went over and beyond in many different areas and treated us like we were special clients. He was accessible, warm, knowledgeable, and service oriented. I highly recommend him!

Ed Borm

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Ed and he really appreciates your recommendation. Have a great day!

January 11, 2018

"Easy used car purchase. "

- Psindic

Dan A. Helped me and my wife find and get a great deal on a certified pre owned civic. I highly recommend him for any new or used car purchase.

Milan V
Jan 12, 2018 -

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear Dan was able to assist you and your wife in finding the perfect Civic for you. Also, he really appreciates your recommendation. Have a great day!

January 09, 2018

"Bob O is the best!!! "

- Mesheand000

Bob O is the best salesman I have had the pleasure of working with! He shows you exactly what you want and works hard to get it for you! He has sold me my past two cars, my boyfriends car, my moms car and my boyfriends parents car! We are all so happy with what he sold us and the whole experience was awesome!

Bob O
Jan 10, 2018 -

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you have had a great experience with Bob and thank you for your continued loyalty! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist you with, have a great day!

December 31, 2017

"I have a new 2018 Honda HR-V and I have Dan to thank for it."

- Mina C.

If the idea of buying a car fills you with anxiety, as it does me, I recommend that you ask for Dan Aristizabal. I stopped by the dealership this past summer and made it very clear "I am still researching and I am not ready to buy". Dan smiled. I was able to look at various models and ask a lot of questions...(I mean a lot questions)...about options and features. At the end, Dan gave me his card and said, "When you are ready, please give me a call". No annoying follow up calls or emails. A few days ago, I came into the dealership and showed Dan the card he gave me. This time, I smiled as I purchased a 2018 Honda HR-V.

Jan 02, 2018 -

Continental Honda responded

Thank you for this great review, Mina! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience purchasing your new HR-V and that Dan was able to answer all of your questions and give you your time to make a big decision such as buying a car! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a great day!