Courtesy Chevrolet of San Diego

750 Camino Del Rio North, San Diego, California 92108

Tom Boggess, Service Advisor, Courtesy Chevrolet of San Diego

Tom Boggess

Joe Piza, Internet Sales,Customer Service Representative , Courtesy Chevrolet of San Diego

Joe Piza

Internet Sales,Customer Service Representative
Solon Woodard, Sales, Courtesy Chevrolet of San Diego

Solon Woodard

Rafael   Ramirez, Service Advisor, Courtesy Chevrolet of San Diego

Rafael Ramirez

March 19, 2019

"Very happy with my experience with one exception "

- DORTS211 Verified Customer

Alex, Andy, and Ken made our buying experience painless . They are very fair and are intent on making one's experience very positive. They succeeded! I would have given five stars , but I returned home to see that the young men that installed the door guards chipped the paint in numerous places on the doors. This was very unfortunate as the car had been detailed beautifully to look like new for my grandson. This glitch should not get in the way of buying a car from Courtesy,and I highly recommend Alex!

Adam Allison
Alex Kapetanios

March 18, 2019

"Service Terrible"

- MARIA.CANO Verified Customer

First when I got there I had an appointment at 7:00 am I was not attended until the second person which I was suppose to be first since that woman in front didn't have an appointment by the service tech Rafael Ramirez but apparently he know her but doesn't make a difference I had the appointment at 7:00 am and had to go to work at 8:00 am. I then asked Rafael Ramirez if I could get a tune up and he told the car doesn't have 100,000 miles but I was told by the appointment people it was $250.00 then he pulled out a paper showing this is $249.95.00 for only Maintenance in the car but no changing in the spark plugs and then he pulled at $400.00 one and I said no too expensive and when with $249.95. Rafael failed to tell it included plus tax since I told him I only had $250.00 and when I went to pick up the woman at window at cashier told its was $256.09 and since I didn't have it I had to wait until tomorrow to get the rest. I thought I had my ATM card but didn't so I had to come next day to get my car over $6.09. I didn't like that Mr. Ramirez didn't tell me it included taxes but only told me yes $250.00 it was going to cost me.

Rafael Ramirez
2.0

March 18, 2019

"Wonderful"

- BIGC2442SD Verified Customer

Tyler was great. I will definitely be back to work with him. He had great communication and kept me informed the entire time. Set up a ride to and from my office to get my vehicle.

Tyler