Courtesy Ford

Sales/Leasing Consultant

October 18, 2017

""Outstanding Sales Person""

- Ron L

I had the pleasure of having Bill Thibodaux as my salesperson back about August 29,2017. I have to say he made Leasing my New F150 Lariat a Breeze. From the moment I started talking with him I could tell he was a person that cares for his customer. I had a many Questions and he always found answers to them all. I would highly recommend this man if you are interested in buying a new car or truck. Just to add there were other people at the dealer ship that were very helpful as well. Just want to say Thank you Bill don't ever change man. (Ron,L.)

Other Employees : Dustin and Jeff

October 15, 2017

"Thank you Willam Thibodeau !! "

- Bone66!

Thank you William Thibodeau you made buying a car a pleasure. You made my mother comfortable and relaxed took your time going over everything . I will recommend you to everyone !!!!!!!

September 29, 2017

"Great Customer Service "

- Alyssa Durrigan

I had a fabulous experience with courtesy ford. I traded in a toyota Corolla, which I also got from courtesy ford, for a brand new ford edge. I got more for my Corolla than I anticipated. They worked very hard to give me the best deal possible. Everyone there is super nice and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

Dustin Brown