Covert Buick GMC Austin

Eddie Balderas

May 10, 2018

"Best in class service"

- ATX

Let me start by saying this has been the best sales experience I’ve had buying a used vehicle from a great dealership such as Covert. My salesman Keith Schwartz wouldn’t let certain obstacles get in our way and made the sales experience much less stressful and had a great positive attitude with me from the beginning to end. His knowledge and experience showed as he helped me get through the buying process with such ease and confidence.. I’d like to thank him again for finding me the perfect truck that I wanted and I highly recommend him and his finance team. Thanks again Covert and needless to say I will stay loyal to your dealership and looking forward to my next vehicle purchase in the future!

Keith Schwartz

April 26, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Msemmel343

We were recommended to Keith by my parents. I wasn’t really in the market for a car just yet, but my mom and dad said they were super great and that Keith would take care of us. The whole process was super easy and Keith went out of his way to find the right car and at the best price possible. He actually listened unlike most salesmen. Most of the time you feel like the whole dealership is just pushing you so they can just get a sale, but that vibe did not exist here. I am soo happy with my car!!!

Keith Schwartz

March 23, 2018

"Will Never Go Back For Service or Sales"

- dramsey

Entire experience from Sales to Service was unpleasant. To begin with, I had been driving a GMC pickup but as I'm 62 years old, I was leaning toward an Acadia due to the ease of getting in and out of the vehicle. I was already pre-approved by my credit union so essentially had a check in my hand ready to buy. My wife and I drove both the Sierra and Acadia. This was in November of 2016 and the new 2017's were already out. This particular Sierra was a 2016 model and had been on Covert's lot for almost a year, so they were offering some good incentives. The Acadia was a 2017 model with a lot of bells and whistles, so it was going to cost more. I presented my pre-approval letter to the salesman and said that if they'd come down to my approval amount, I'd take the Acadia. When he said that management wouldn't come down to that figure, we settled on the Sierra, our second choice. This was around 7:30 or7:45 in the evening and the salesman seemed eager to go home. It took another 2 hours to complete the paperwork and we didn't even get to take the vehicle home. The finance guy kept trying to increase the amount that the salesman quoted. I found out the following day by searching their inventory online, that there were at least 4 other Acadia's on there lot that would have fallen within my budget. I believe that the salesman just wanted to make the sale so that he could go home and that Covert wanted to get rid of their older inventory. They didn't really want to sell me what I actually wanted. It went down hill from there. I had been in twice for service and once for warranty repairs. Basically, they were all unpleasant experiences for one reason or another. Poor service, unresolved warranty issues, not delivering when promised, etc. I kept trying though. On my third visit for service a couple of days ago, I had an 8 o'clock appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. After an hour, I noticed that my name wasn't on the status board that showed vehicles waiting, in progress, or completed. I asked the clerk about it and she said she's ask my advisor about it. After an hour and a half, my truck was finally pulled around. I probably would have been OK with this, but when I mentioned to my service advisor that it shouldn't take that long to just change the oil and rotate the tires, he starts giving me this attitude about, "it always takes 1 1/2 hours" as he's rolling his eyes. I know from my many years that it doesn't. I was then told that it was going to cost me $76 which came as a surprise. I have to admit that I was accustomed to the Cadillac service next door where they gave you free oil changes, tire rotations, and washes for 4 years or 48,000 miles, so I should have read the sales contract more closely. But I've had my truck for less than 2 years and I expected more. When I said that I'd be taking my vehicle elsewhere next time because it was cheaper, the service advisor continued with his attitude with, "it would have cost you over $100 to have it done anywhere else" in this very condescending voice. After all of my other visits, I received a survey from GM asking to rate my experience, But, you know it's funny, after complaining to the service manager about the way I was treated and that I'd never be back, I never got that survey...

Andrew Schoenbeck