Covert Buick GMC Austin

4.2
Eddie Balderas, Sales Consultant, Covert Buick GMC Austin

Eddie Balderas

August 29, 2018

"Dealer wanted me to drop off car for 3-4 days"

- Honkwomp

I made an appointment for having an engine issue resolved. The dealer contacted me and told me that I would have to leave the vehicle for 3-4 days in order for them to queue up for having diagnostics run. I told them if there was a three to four day wait, then why not make the appointment for when I could get the diagnostics done on the same day. The service person then suggested that it would be 3-4 days no matter when I dropped the car off, but if I waited till the 19th of Sept, they could then provide a loaner. But that it would still take three to four days after I dropped the car off. This dealer has recently lost a deal from me and I bought this Encore at another place. I have a strong feeling that this is why they are treating me so badly. There is absolutely no reason they cannot schedule me so that the diagnostics cannot be scheduled and completed the same day, especially when I am letting the dealer choose the day for the appointment.

A female service advisor called me

July 08, 2018

"PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!"

- RticBlue

If I could give 0 stars, I would. I had to go through management just to get them to stop the bait and switch they were trying to pull over on me. I will NEVER be buying anything from this dealership again, nor would I ever recommend such a terrible place. Now I am currently fighting for warranty issues I never even asked to be signed up for. No one is willing to help and has treated me like a joke.

Ricardo Casas
Cory Covert
3.0

May 10, 2018

"Best in class service"

- ATX

Let me start by saying this has been the best sales experience I’ve had buying a used vehicle from a great dealership such as Covert. My salesman Keith Schwartz wouldn’t let certain obstacles get in our way and made the sales experience much less stressful and had a great positive attitude with me from the beginning to end. His knowledge and experience showed as he helped me get through the buying process with such ease and confidence.. I’d like to thank him again for finding me the perfect truck that I wanted and I highly recommend him and his finance team. Thanks again Covert and needless to say I will stay loyal to your dealership and looking forward to my next vehicle purchase in the future!

Keith Schwartz