Covina Valley Kia

. ., CRM, Covina Valley Kia

CRM
3.1

September 04, 2017

"Owner lied about my lease and overcharged me $8000 "

- Got schemed by liars

Owner does not honor what comes out of his mouth. Overcharged $8000 for leased mileage instead of forgiving the miles as promised when leased in 2015. Was forced to purchase a car I didn't want and the car I Did want all they needed to do was take an additional $1500 off and I could have drove away with the car I wanted. Instead the only car I could drive off with that was in my budget was called an unwanted which had 2500 miles on it. So instead of leaving without a car I took the only one available and signed the papers. I feel I was forced and bullied into taking this car because it was literally my only given choice. I also have proof from a former employee that referred me that the last staff meeting he/she attended they were all told to make the deal you can forgive the extra mileage and make it disappear so you can get the sale. Literally week later I go to purchase a new car and ready to sign the papers for my Niro and I'm told in order for Kia to take back the leased car which originally cost me 22,500 in 2015 they purchased it back for 20,000 ($12,000 for the car and $8,000 for miles overage)! Seriously all they had to do was forgive the $8000 and my payment would be what I can afford and my balance wouldn't be 36,000 for a Kia Soul that was unwanted! So don't go here and listen to all there empty promises and deals because it's all Lies! Owner and his brother were not helpful instead were rude, demeaning and not helpful at all! The nerve to say yes I can help you get the car you want for another $3,000 down when I already got screwed for $8000 I should not have had to have on my contract in the first place you bunch of lowdown scheming liers!

June 21, 2017

"Be careful before you buy and inspect vehicle "

- Invme

I bought a 2015 used but new to me vehicle . finance department is awful and tell lies. To make a long story short they lied to me , overpriced me, sold a car with bad tires,the very first night I bought it a warning indicating a headlight out came on and kept coming on ( the headlight was not out I figured it said that because it was sold with aftermarket headlights already installed in it and not by me either) well like 3 days later the headlight finally went out completely and it sucks that I haven't owned the car for a week yet and already need to replace something on it .I even think that they keyed my car that way I could not return it cuz I have cameras set up at my house and I don't have any enemies to do such a thing . Never will I buy from Kia ever again .and the whole gift card advertisement is a lie I never received nothing . I didn't even get a car fax on my car either .

. .
Other Employees : Regina,sirrea,and the manger who lied to me saying he would fix it and I had to resolve all of my issues on my own

May 26, 2017

"William is awesome!"

- 22rozay

I purchased my car at this dealership a year ago and I'm never disappointed when I bring my car in for a fixing. Everyone is friendly and are always honest about what is going on with your car.

Other Employees : William