Cronic Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Assistant Used Car Manager

August 09, 2018

"Easy transaction"

- buzzard8808

Loved working with Desmond, got out of my lease and am now driving my dream car! This is my second time dealing with Cronic and will always go back because of their superb customer service.

desmond middlebrooks

July 31, 2018

"More than what I could have asked for"

- Firefighter451

So I came in looking at an older truck (05) that had very few miles on it. At the time I was currently driving an 01 Ranger with 200K miles and me and my wife needed something with a backseat for future kids. The 05 was already priced very fair and I was lucky enough to come in time to get to test drive and put an offer on it. With just a few minor problems I asked if they could be fixed. Ritchie (best salesman ever) made me a different offer saying that if I bought it "as is" that he would give me an outstanding price. He asked me to throw out a number that I considered outstanding which was $700 off asking price. He countered with $2500 off asking price. Absolutely stunned by the offer I went home with a great truck and I price I still can't believe. All in all, best experience I've ever had at a dealership and I would recommend this dealer and especially this salesman to anyone. Cheers!

July 19, 2018

"Hassle free"

- Patti

I went in told Ritchie the salesman what I wanted we looked at some vehicles. Found one I really liked bought it. No hassle that’s what I like.

Other Employees : Debbie Penland