Crown Acura

Denece Hadley

Frankie Gammon, Sales, Crown Acura

Frankie Gammon

September 21, 2018

"Customer Service above all else"

- DEaker

Brett, JR, and Christian made my first car buying experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Would recommend these guys to anyone looking to buy a high quality car from a high quality team.

Other Employees : JR, Christain

September 19, 2018

"My salesman was excellent "

- Linda’s mdx

Brett my sales person was great he kept me up-to-date on all the extras I want it installed very kind very friendly it was a great experience thank you crown crown Acura

September 17, 2018

"Easy car buying experience!"

- Cnmc

My husband and I were in the market for a new car. I'm picky--so when I decided not only on a particular exterior and interior color of a specific make and model but also wanted AWD at the trim level that I "had to have", we weren't sure how easy it would be for a salesperson to locate. Luckily, we had the good fortune to work with Mr. Brett Forcini of Crown Acura in Greensboro. He respected my very specific car request and was extremely efficient, friendly, and competent as he worked to find the vehicle I had in mind. Purchasing the vehicle was straightforward. We were very pleased with his service and are glad we chose to go to this dealership!

Used 2018 Audi Q5, $42991