Crown Nissan

James Abernathy

June 17, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- kdcalvert

Warren helped us determine the features that were important to us in the car buying process. He is very personable, easy to talk to & we never felt hurried to make a decision, which was different from other dealerships. The sales & finance managers complemented the low key approach that made for an excellent experience. Thank you for listening to our needs & working with us!

June 07, 2018

"Excellent "

- Dykeeta01

Great customer service! Very upfront on what they can and can not do for you. Overall they made purchasing a new car easy!!! Satisfied customer!!

June 07, 2018

"Appreciative of Salesman and Finance Mgr going beyond cause "

- RoRo

Warren Shehee answered the phone call, while listening to my concerns he immediately addressed them by asking if I could come to the dealership. He said he knew that he could work something out for me. I felt that I could trust him from our phone conversation, but after being greeted with such warmth and pleasantry I knew he was a man of his word. Warren made the experience very rewarding for me as a customer. I think other salesman and sale women should patterned themselves after Mr. Warren Shehee. It would be very remiss of me not to mention the finance manager Mike. Thank you for listening and making the deal work for me. Thank You!

Used 2004 Nissan Titan, $9981