Crown Volvo Cars

Amanda Straughn, Sales Consultant, Crown Volvo Cars

Jim  Antonopoulos , Sales, Crown Volvo Cars

Jim Antonopoulos

December 17, 2018

"Jim & Amanda are top notch salespeople"

- Lesley

I would just like to say I hope this company knows the value of having the following two Associates on their sales team! JIM and Amanda. They are phenomenal additions to your location I'd like to give a special thank you to Jim for spending an entire day working with me to put me in a vehicle to meet my needs and stay within my means! I had a tall order which was no easy task, practically impossible! They are an asset to your location! Check them out, buy a car from Jim and or Amanda you will not be sorry! Thank you both very very much for making my experience so incredibly special! My five star rating goes to those two individuals. Don't buy a car before you at the least drop in and check them out first. You owe it to yourself to see what the two of them are all about. You will be hard-pressed to get the type of personal service they offer along with a genuine interest in your individual needs. Thanks again both of you!!!

Jim Antonopoulos

November 13, 2018

"Staff very helpful"

- Finally Volvo

Staff very helpful, it's 4 and not 5 because I didn't get any advice about service, when I should take the car(mileage)? And what is recommended?

September 22, 2018

"Not recomanded. "

- Evolutionx1

I contacted them and inquired regarding one of the vehicles on their lot. Shortly after I was contacted by one of the sales rep. I was informed that vehicle is a excellent condition I was even quoted a price which was lower than the advertised price on the net. Next day I went to the dealership. Right from the start I observed the vehicle had damage to couple body panels. Also the price that I was quoted on the phone was no longer valid. They knew that I was coming from different state over 120 miles away to pick up the car. I do not recommend this dealership.

Other