Crown Volvo Cars

Amanda Straughn

November 13, 2018

"Staff very helpful"

- Finally Volvo

Staff very helpful, it's 4 and not 5 because I didn't get any advice about service, when I should take the car(mileage)? And what is recommended?

Amanda Straughn

September 22, 2018

"Not recomanded. "

- Evolutionx1

I contacted them and inquired regarding one of the vehicles on their lot. Shortly after I was contacted by one of the sales rep. I was informed that vehicle is a excellent condition I was even quoted a price which was lower than the advertised price on the net. Next day I went to the dealership. Right from the start I observed the vehicle had damage to couple body panels. Also the price that I was quoted on the phone was no longer valid. They knew that I was coming from different state over 120 miles away to pick up the car. I do not recommend this dealership.

Other

June 14, 2018

"The Worst dealership there is ever!"

- Very umhappy customer of CROWNS

I bought a used van from this place only to find out they never checked out the van at all, they were supposed to do a 130 point check which I felt was a good thin=g to do for the used van I was buying from them. Unfortunately for me they did not even bother to open the hood at all, the battery thermals were total full of corrosion and the battery box that the battery was in was half full of water, I found this out when I had to replace the battery the next day after getting the van, that cost me about $200, and then I took my Grand kids to Great Wolf Lodge, it would not start after getting there and checking in, had to have it towed to a car shop to fix it, they told me the charging system was bad and they had to replace the alternator which cost me over $700 more on top of the cost of the van and the new battery. I called Todd the service manger there and got his voice mail and of course never heard back from him, I went to the dealership and they would not do anything about the problems or anything at all to make me happy with my purchase from them . STAY AWAY FROM ANY CRWONS IF THEY TEART THEIR CUSTOMERS THIS WAY! IF I HAVE MADE SDOMEONE NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM THEN AT LEAST I SAVED THAT PERSON FROM THRE BULL I GOT FROM THEM!

ANYONE INVOLVED WEITH MY SALE WAS A TOTAL LIER AND BULL ARTIST NOT TO BE TRUSTED EVER!, Antonyo Hairston

Used 2013 Volvo XC90