Custom Car Care

Brian Martin, GM, Custom Car Care

Brian Martin

GM

September 06, 2018

"Great People to work with! Great value in the Van!"

- fireplacelady

Found this van online and I am almost 100 miles away, so I was able to work with Nathan over the phone for almost everything but the test drive! I have purchased vehicles before and I know the paper work is time consuming. They did the paperwork before I got there, so I just had to sign everything. I shopped for over a year online and found this to be the best value anywhere. I will definitely use Custom Car Car for any future purchase!!

August 20, 2018

"Helpfull and friendly staff"

- Tacoma13

I was looking for a truck to tow a light trailer. This was the only place that had a newer truck in my price range. I drove 2 hours to this dealership to look, and after meeting Nathan, buy the 2013 Tacoma. I couldn’t be happier with my decision. I look forward to recommending this dealership to friends and family in the future.

August 15, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- Fire480

Dean was awesome! No pressure, fair, and honest. I will buy here again and recommend Dean and Custom Car Care to anyone who needs a vehicle. Thank You!!!

Dean Lloyd