DCH Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat of Temecula

Glenn Auler

Jose Calvillo, Sales Consultant , DCH Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat of Temecula

Jose Calvillo

December 31, 2018

"Low pressure sale (Good) Follow through on commitment (Poor)"

- Wentbig

Steve was 5 hours late delivering the car to my bank. Steve Ortiz seemed to not read and comprehend simple text messages. Steve drove 200 miles to the wrong city before calling me. The finance department is HIGH PRESSURE sales on service agreements. Remember service agreement are insurance that you can shop for anywhere in the united states, any time. The Finance department did not give me the proper paperwork to register my Jeep. This Dealer adds costs above the MSRP. I saw one vehicle with $6500. added with no additional parts just add to make more money. Beware if you buy a Jeep with tires and wheels this dealer will charge 300% markup on the added equipment. All the Jeeps I looked at had a $395. add for wheel locks. $100. each for $5.00 lugnut, Outrages! another deal they run is Anti-Theft device built in to all cars. They pretend like you have no choice but to buy it for over $2000. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CON. This dealer is not any worse then most but remember to Just Say No.

Steve Ortiz
Dave Sargeant
3.0
Glenn Auler
2.0

December 22, 2018

"SOLD A Car I HAD A DEPOSIT ON THE DAY BEFORE PUCHASE DAY!"

- cargirl

In good faith I patronized this business in an effort to purchase used like new 2017 FIAT 500 pop and I got a called today from one of their salesmen that they sold the car. I was told the car was put aside and hold note on it and they took a deposit to hold the vehicle. I.ve been a loyal buyer pf this particular brand and once again running credit and obtaining financing they sold the car to someone else. Unprofessional! I guess one of reason could be I refused to allow them to sell me a $700- 800 GAP plan it wasn't worth the dead and sold it to someone else. Perhaps FIAT might like to hear how their loyal customer are being treated and the FTC. It's not Mr. Traver fault.

Robert Traver

December 18, 2018

"Beyond Easy"

- Sailingtwidget

I decided to start looking seriously at Wrangler’s and we stopped by the local dealership to start the search (and education) off. Once I told Brandon that I wouldn’t be purchasing a vehicle today that I’m doing research, I figured he’d blow us off. He actually showed us anything and everything we wanted. He also hit it off with our kids who were less than pleased to be “shopping.” We looked around, got his contact info and left. A few days later, we decided to make the purchase and actually found the vehicle we wanted at a nearby dealership via the Jeep website. I shot Brandon a text with the details and asked if he could get it? He immediately responded, and then followed up after speaking to his manager. We worked the deal out via text. This avoided the haggle and hours of back and Firth’s at the dealership that everyone detests. I did my research, I knew I was getting a fair price. (I’m not made of money, and of course I want a good deal, but everyone is in business to make money.) Brandon did the dealer trade and got all the paperwork ready so all we had to do was come in, sign the paperwork, and hand over a check. It was stress free! If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, talk to Brandon. Not only is he very knowledgeable and proficient, he’s just a decent guy you want to hang out with.

Brandon DeAngelis