DCH Honda of Mission Valley

101 Reviews of DCH Honda of Mission Valley

October 28, 2018

"Great service @ DCH"

- Drainey

I always receive great service from DCH Honda- in a timely fashion. All the employees at DCH are very courteous and respectful. I appreciate the service I get at DCH and will continue doing business there!!

Josh Johnson
Scott Bada
September 30, 2018

"I would give it a 0 if I could"

- shannonellis

I’ve had my Honda Odyssey for a month and a half and this is the fourth time it is in the shop for the same issue. Buyer beware! Horrible service!

Omar Atilano
Brian Haywood
September 26, 2018

"Friendly and helpful"

- Fleef

Eric explained the issue with the audio wiring and communication with Honda Techs. He was very helpful and friendly. I appreciate the transparency when dealing with car issues.

September 19, 2018

"Best service, great price!!"

- NC

I had great service at this dealership with Joseph De La Cruz. He was very professional and completely thorough in explaining what type of servicing my car required. Thank you!

Joseph De La Cruz
September 13, 2018

"Good experience"

- gvb

Bryan was very helpful and explained all the options. Derek explained the car lease terms very well. They made the process very smooth and easy.

Brian Driscoll
Derek Hattox
September 12, 2018

"STARTER INCIDENT"

- PAWILLIAMS

In the span of less than 24 hours, my Odyssey LX van was restored from a totally non-operable state to total recovery. On August 27th, my vehicle's starter failed to function as I was trying to back out of a parking space at Home Depot. By the time my van was towed into the DCH Honda of Mission Valley dealership it was twelve minutes before the service department was going to close. Thanks to the expertise and courteous efforts of the staff, the Odyssey was ready to be picked up at 1:36PM on the 28th. I have always been very satisfied with dealing with this dealership, but this visit stands out as one of my best experiences. THANKS TO EVERYONE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE. Prudence Williams

Ana Valencia
Axel Ambrosius
Other Employees : SUSANA
September 02, 2018

"Awesome car. "

- 1976born

Not a hard car to sell. My salesman was awesome. Process was easy, informative, and very relaxing. After purchase salesman spent almost an hour helping me get aquinted with all the car’s technologies which was really helpful and I’m very thankful. I really enjoy my Honda Accord sport.

Travis Triggs
August 31, 2018

"Patient and Professional"

- maryclouser

We just bought a new 2019 Honda Pilot. Axel Ambrosius was the sales person who assisted us. We spent 3 different days at the dealership before we purchased and he was always happy to see us and answer our questions.

Axel Ambrosius
August 27, 2018

"Great service"

- Giants

I had a wonderful purchasing experience with great and personalized service from Tony and Sean. Both were very helpful and responsive. Although I had a problem with the car the day I picked-up, their response was outstanding.

Tony Maldonado
Sean Sailes
August 21, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Rbkeanu

DCH has Excellent Customer service. The Service is on time. Price is good. I will definitely share this exprience with friends and family. 5 stars all the way.

Anthony Schaffer