DCH Toyota City

Senior Sales Consultant

July 18, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Happy Driver

I have owned Chevy's before but switched to Toyota and I am very glad I did. This Dealership ( DCH Toyota) really goes beyond what you'd hope for. I think they made me a Toyota owner for life. Love the car and the Great Service people. I'm convinced.

David Hsu
George Parker
Michael Vetrano
Alisha Cancel

July 17, 2018

"Maintenance "

- Mts0424

Great experience for my 30,000 mile checkup. It is a fleet car and they worked well with the fleet management group. They did everything that was needed while I waited and worked from their waiting area.

July 16, 2018

"Great, caring, and thoughtful!"

- JGurl422

I really appreciated the time, effort and energy that the staff at DCH showed. I felt that they listened to my needs, and also found me a great deal. I spent a few hours there, and never felt like I was in anyone's way... they even had a really comfortable TV area and drinks! I leased a car from them on the spot and will lease a car again from them in the future. I highly recommend DCH.

Alexei Wherry

Used 2015 Toyota Corolla, $14995

2015 Toyota Corolla

Used 2015 Toyota Sienna, $29788

2015 Toyota Sienna

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available