DCH Toyota of Torrance

Keith White, Internet Sales Consultant, DCH Toyota of Torrance

Keith White

Internet Sales Consultant

January 01, 2018

"I wanted to thank Thomas Rosario"

- bbross17

I hadn't purchased a new car in 13 years. I found it difficult to decide which car to buy because I didn’t know if I wanted to leave the Toyota brand. I’ve been with my Toyota Corolla for a long time and I had to part with it after the car was going to cost more to fix than what it was worth. When I inquired online I looked for the same version of my Corolla in silver and Thomas helped me out. He was so prompt with his response to me I definitely went in to work with him. I got a new 2018 Corolla in Silver and it feels I got an upgraded version of my old vehicle. Thomas at DCH Torrance made me feel comfortable and at ease with my decision to buy from him. It was such a thrill to be in such good hands and be treated as special by my salesmen. I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase and would work with this dealership in the future.

Valentine Chukwudi
Thomas Rosario

"Easy purchase "

- Seanmichael111

Keith was a great Salesman to deal with. Went through the website and gave me a price I could not refuse. I recommend him for anyone one looking for a new car

Keith White

"Easy Peasy Deal"

- Pareng Carding

I was trying to get a cheap car for my son for school. Spoke to Phillip. Gave me a good price on a new Corolla. It was a no-brainer. He did not just give us a good deal. There was no pressure on us at all. I was shopping at my own pace and he was really patient. It is the first time I had such a great experience at a dealership. Look for Phillip for an easy peasy deal! Thanks!!!!!

Toufik Cherchar