DCH Toyota of Torrance

Internet Sales Manager

November 01, 2017

"Great Experience!!!!"

- cambo

I was referral from my friend Jeff S. He told me I purchased all my Toyota from Hudson Lee. He is straight forward and honest. I leased a Camry SE from him.

Hudson Lee

October 30, 2017

"Top rated sales"

- Lozaro

Chin kim is the sales person that you can count on to give you the best deal and service.love my new camry in and out of the dealer in less than hour and half. Thanks chin see you again for next purchase.

September 29, 2017

"No Hassle, No Problem"

- DongHyun85

I've been looking around the South Bay for a reliable and new car and stopped by DCH Toyota of Torrance one day. Once I had entered the parking lot, I was immediately greeted by Mr. Chin Kim and went above and beyond to give me the best customer service I've ever received at any dealership! By his recommendation, I decided to test out one of the Toyota Corollas and instantly fell in love. I couldn't be happier with my decision and Mr. Kim's recommendation. Thank you DCH Toyota Torrance and Mr. Kim!

New 2018 Toyota Tacoma, $37767