DCH Toyota of Torrance

Akil Karim

January 01, 2019

"Stay away"

- Mimi12

STAY AWAY THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS THEY JUST WANT THEIR COMMISION!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER THEY WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY. I went in already approved and with a confirmed auto loan from my personal credit union. I was very excited to be purchasing my first car. Terrible experience, they had me thinking I was going through my credit union the whole time. They signed me up for another loan and took a down payment. They told me to give my the purchase contract to take to my bank and when I got there found out they had found another place to finance it. After going back to the dealership the next day to unwind the loan they refused and the finance manager Valentine Chukwudi was EXTREMELY rude and dismissive to the people that I asked to be in the room almost as if he was hiding something. After I asked them to leave he ignored me when I asked him questions and got angry when I started to read what he asked me to sign. He even at one pint snatched the paper from me while I was trying to figure out what I was singing. Just terrible. I WILL NEVER GO BACK OR SEND MY SISTER HERE TO BUY HER FIRST CAR I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON

Valentine Chukwudi

January 01, 2019

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

- Oj707

My mom and I have been searching for the perfect price and we came across Costco. Irene Rios who bbn was our internet manager made the process very pleasant. We will definitely recommend DCH to our friends and family.

Irene Rios
Cristina Madlangbayan

December 31, 2018

"Amazing Deal"

- Mario

I was a little skeptic about getting approved for two vehicles. Phillip helped me out. He did not just make it happen. He even gave us great deals on both. I am glad we went to DCH Toyota Torrance. It was well worth the drive. Thank you Phillip and DCH Toyota.

Phillip Rivera