DCH Toyota of Torrance

Sean Evans, Fixed Operations Director, DCH Toyota of Torrance

Sean Evans

Fixed Operations Director

April 02, 2018

"Amazing Experience With DAVID "

- erickabuy

I bought a Rav 4 , my sister had recently purchased a car from David Quintero Internet Sales Manager all she did was rave about how amazing he was so I had to see myself. He did not disappoint! best shopping experience i have had in my life . will be recommending anyone I know needs a car to go his way !!!

David Quintero

March 31, 2018

"Best Service I've ever had!"

- Jake D.

I recently went into DCH Toyota after having bad experience after bad experience at other dealerships. I was reaching my limit with car dealerships and was ready to just give up when I met with Carla. She helped me not only feel at home and comfortable with the whole process of buying a new car, but she gave me practical advice and helped me understand car buying! She was patient, courteous, and very knowledgable and, unlike at other brand stores, Carla and the employees at DCH Toyota made me feel welcomed and like I mattered. I am the proud owner of a new Corolla and I couldn't be happier! If you want your car buying experience to be stress-free and leave you feeling amazing, do yourself a favor and go see Carla or any of the people at DCH Toyota in Torrance.

Carla Stigger

March 23, 2018

"Pleasant, efficient, knowledgeable and got the job done!"

- WILLIAM L WELDON

I was taken care of very well. I was loaned a car so I could run my errands for the 6 hour service on my air bag.

Margaret Kang