Darling's Chevrolet

Matthew  McFarland, Finance & Insurance Representative, Darling's Chevrolet

Matthew McFarland

Finance & Insurance Representative

September 28, 2017

"Amazingly helpful staff! "

- Dajudges

Jason and Sandy did everything humanly possible to get my husband and I in the car we wanted! Our lack of credit was the reason we had waited so long to buy a new car! I wish we had gone to Daing’s years ago!! We will be back and recommend everyone we know purchase from Darling’s!

Jason Hardison
Sandy Salsbury

September 27, 2017

"I Always Have My Car Serviced at Darling's Chevrolet!"

- EJ

I purchased my Chevy Spark new from Darling's Chevrolet in October 2012. I still own the car, and even though I live in Machias, I try to bring it to Darling's for scheduled service. I have always had a good experience, and I am planning to purchase my new car from Darling's next year, Thanks!

Nicholas Smith
Angel Sukeforth

August 28, 2017

"Did the repair work on time and satisfactorily."

- johnk

They diagnosed the cars problems well then fixed the car quickly and well. I was out of town when it was finished and they stored the car until I returned. The staff were all friendly and knowledgeable.

Photos