Darling's Chevrolet

Vehicle Sales Representative

April 11, 2018

"Chevrolet Trax lease"

- Smdavis25

PJ has been my sales person since I got my first car. Whenever I’m interested in trading, I tell him what I’m looking for and he always finds exactly what I need in a timely manner. His customer service and knowledge of the products exceeds every sales person I’ve ever dealt with.

PJ Davis

March 30, 2018

"An excellent experience "

- Matt17

I am so glad I went to Darlings. The salesperson was great to work with! She paid close attention to what I wanted and made a recommendation that worked perfectly. I am very satisfied with my experience and my purchase. She even followed up a few days later to make sure I was still happy with the vehicle. She delivered the type of service I was not expecting from a car dealership.

Anna Irwin
Mike Ellis
Other Employees : Matthew McFarland

March 06, 2018

"Great first car experience!"

- Tessab24

I am so lucky I got to purchase my first car with Anna Irwin! She is so kind and so very friendly?? She made me feel welcome and made the process of finding a car very easy. She put me into something new and safe and I really couldn’t have asked for a better experience of getting my first car. So thank you Anna!! I wish you the best in your future sales at darlings!

Anna Irwin