Darling's Ford Volkswagen Audi

Rick Souther, Vehicle Sales Representative, Darling's Ford Volkswagen Audi

Rick Souther

Vehicle Sales Representative

September 18, 2018

"Received an emergency appointment"

- Janet

My fuel entry system was not allowing entry to the gas nozzle. Being unable to fuel my vehicle was concerning. Holly arranged a timely appointment to correct the problem. I appreciate her fitting my vehicle into the schedule.

Logan Larabee
Other Employees : Holly...appointment scheduler

September 11, 2018

"Great customer service"

- lincolnowner

It was really easy to make a service appointment. Very friendly and helpful people. My son dropped off my car on the way to the airport and Darling's drove him to the terminal. Got a full explanation of the service. Very good experience.

Abbie Ireland

September 01, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- bearman51

My salesman Rick was extremely helpful in working with me to get me in the car I wanted within my budget. This is the second car I've leased from Darling's Ford and I would highly recommend them.

Rick Souther