Dave Edwards Toyota

Vince Millines

December 28, 2018

"Service sucks!!!!!!"

- LisaP.

Every time I go for an oil change and tire rotation the wait is more than 2hrs. Appointment or no appointment, morning or afternoon. RIDICULOuS!!!!!!!!!!

Benjamin Albright
Stan Ballenger
Dennis Coffey
Adam Ortiz
Chris Shear
Charlie Swaney
Michael Towe

December 03, 2018

"Fantastic Experience: Tony Jackson at Dave Edwards Toyota"

- SCutshall

**Longest Review Ever** This was my 2nd experience with salesman Tony Jackson at Dave Edwards Toyota in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Backstory: I first came across Tony Jackson while researching my 20th wedding anniversary gift to my wife, a 2018 Toyota 4Runner, at various 4Runner forum boards. His name was mentioned at least five different times as "the guy to go to" for the best price, most hand's on experience and best care given to customers. After decided on exactly what I wanted on my 4Runner I emailed Tony. He got back to me within minutes and over the course of the next week, between texts/emails/calls, we ironed out everything involved for my deal. Tony was easy to contact, fast to reply, easy going, great sense of humor, straight shooter, fair and a no BS guy. He made me feel like I had not only a personal salesman and a true advocate in this whole process but that I had actually employed him personally as someone whose only job was finding me my car at my price... a completely different experience than I've ever encountered in my automobile purchasing life. My family and I drove up from Georgia to South Carolina to transact the deal and everything went off without a hitch... totally satisfied and happy, both with Tony AND our brand new '18 4Runner. And then, 11 days later, we had some very bad misfortune... a deer ran out in front of us and totaled our new 4Runner. 11 days!! Full airbag deployment, we were fine, the deer wasn't, 4Runner didn't look too bad from the damage but our insurance agency totaled it. And then I got stupid... Tony and the dealership immediately got on things--locating us another 4Runner with the same exact options we wanted, with a very reasonable time frame to get it to us. However in the meantime I started looking around locally and decided on an '18 Subaru Outback. Ouch. The Outback was fine but I quickly realized after purchasing it I didn't want "Fine" I wanted a 4Runner/our 4Runner. So after five months of driving the Outback and completely missing our 4Runner I texted Tony at the dealership and told him I was not feeling the Outback and could he offer some solutions. BOOM, he was on it within 10 minutes of my text... and later that same day, just four hours later, he texted me with the news that he could get me a 2019 4Runner with our preferred options at an insanely great price (a price, that I then went to True Car with and was VERY far below any national average listed, and that I also posted at three different 4Runner forum boards ~ while everyone agreed it was an amazing price hardly anyone believed me that I was telling the truth about the price, gotta love the Internet) while giving us a very fair trade-in price on our barely used Outback. Oh, and he got our 4Runner delivered to Dave Edwards' dealership in under 24 hours! Done Deal. So, just two weeks ago today, up to Spartanburg, SC we went again! This experience was equally as great as our first time there back in May (friendly folks, beautiful dealership, sparkly clean bathrooms, all of it)... but truthfully though, I think it was better this time around because we are back in a beautiful new 4Runner!

Tony Jackson
Vince Millines

November 26, 2018

"Easy to understand"

- Seth Marrapodi

Made the whole process smooth and easy. They let me test drive the car before hand and did not overwhelmed me with too much information at one time.

Endy Gamboa