David Hobbs Honda

Tracey Morales, Senior Expert Solutions Provider, David Hobbs Honda

Tracey Morales

Senior Expert Solutions Provider

April 26, 2018

"Great customer service from the Service Department, as usual"

- tkoch1 Verified Customer

My family has purchased twho CR-V's from DHH and we exclusively use their service department for all vehicle maintainance. Sarah Graf was a absolute pleasure to work with during our last visit!

Sarah Graf

April 26, 2018

"Timely Warranty Work"

- JimZ Verified Customer

My Odyssey was one of many experiencing a recall for second row seats. I was able to get scheduled at my convenience. There was another recall that I was unaware of. Both were addressed and the car washed while I relaxed in the waiting area.

James Hardin

April 25, 2018

"Friendly, Helpful, Patient. 10/10 Would Recommend "

- Milly

I was blown away by how kind and genuine the David Hobbs team is. My past experiences with dealerships were dismal, as the sales reps were rude, pushy, and didn't listen when I told them what I was looking for. At David Hobbs, I had the best and friendliest team I could ask for. They took the time to find a car I felt comfortable in, and really worked with me to help me get the best deal I could. Every single member of the staff was so fun to be around and I could tell they really cared. I'm extremely happy with my choice of car, and choice of dealership.

Grady Bauer