David Hobbs Honda

Expert Solutions Provider
Sarah Graf, Service Advisor, David Hobbs Honda

Sarah Graf

November 18, 2018

"Good Service Nice People "

- BAGHDAV Verified Customer

It’s my socond Accord from David Hobbs. I’m costumer from 2006 . Good service, nice people. Last 1-2 years I’m doing appointment online ( or calling) with Pete Arnett More than sure: my nex Honda must be from David Hobbs.

Pete Arnett

November 15, 2018

"Awesome!!!!!!!"

- Patricia Dickerson Verified Customer

Great experience... Tom Jr, he always makes me smile and have great customer service. He makes a effort on trying to get me what I can get or what I tell him I can afford this is my second time with him and every time been awesome experience... I shopped around in all dealers but since I’ve meet him and Jeremy Olson I will not go anywhere else because those two that’s been working with me gave me the best experience and smiles and even though I wait a little they both makes my day and my experience that much better. That’s the truth

Tom Dulaney Jr.
Tom Dulaney
Jeremy Olson

November 15, 2018

"Great experience!!"

- ajbroder Verified Customer

We bought a 2018 Honda Civic and love the car!! We worked with Tracey who was knowledgeable and very friendly. She made our experience very pleasant. Brad negotiated a very fair price and Bobby was very efficient with the payment paperwork. Very positive experience. Our bonus was meeting David and Greg Hobbs at David’s book signing the night we purchased the car!!

Bobby Ljubich