David Hobbs Honda

Finance & Business Director

October 19, 2017

"buying new crv"

- Chrissy1984

It was totally an awesome experience, did not feel pressured at all which means a lot to me. I loved the team of people I worked with everyone was top shelf.Thank you so much.Love my new Honda Crv😊😊😊👍👍👍

Luke Kutches

October 17, 2017

"Great service and Great people "

- Patricia Dickerson

Customer service there was wonderful.. great conversation. I’m not a talkative person but the conversation was great. They let me choose what car I wanted it wasn’t just one car gave me options and which ever one I liked they went l. So if ur looking for great service and great people and a car come here they just don’t try to make s sell they try to get you was car ur looking for a make sure u have what u need as in a car. I was looking for a used ended getting a brand new car

Tom Dulaney Jr.
James Gruenberg
Shayna Owney

October 17, 2017

"Love my newer car!!"

- Fitgurl

They were very helpful in finding me a different car. My sales person however had a slight attitude at times. He also never informed me that my monthly payments were no where near what my goal was. He never went over any of the warranties. When I went to sign my paperwork with the manager, he began going over forms as if I had gone over them with my sales rep. The manager realized I hadn't and began explaining things to me. The manager was very helpful and understanding, he did what he could do for me!!

James Gruenberg