Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

2338 Reviews of Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

September 22, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- Mo15

I'm on my fourth Subaru from this dealership even though it's quite a drive from my home to get there (I live in Illinois). Everyone from the sales team to the outstanding service department to the dealership owners goes above and beyond in customer service. I have used other Subaru dealers in the past, but was treated "less than" because I am female. I'll drive further...give me the Dean Team!

Tony Wright
Molly Dean-Newberry
September 20, 2018

"The Best A-Z"

- Geo

What can I say, they are the best! Since 2013 I’ve bought 4 New Subarus from The Dean Team and I have a used Baja that is serviced only with them. Not only is the Salesman easy to work with, (you need to check into the guaranteed trade up programs) it’s what goes on after the sale. The service and parts staff are willing to go the extra mile to accommodate your needs. So I have 3 Subarus currently being serviced at the Dean Team no surprises, no disappointments. I travel 47 miles one way to get there, but worth it! It’s the Dean Team’s staff that keeps me coming back!

John Ostlund
Other Employees : Keith service tech
September 19, 2018

"Simple"

- WorldWide

Scott Roberts was easy to work with and never felt like a traditional salesman. There was fare negotiations on trade and everything went great. We both offered our best price and it worked out.

Scott Roberts
Sep 19, 2018 -

Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your review, and your business!

September 17, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- Satisfied Customer

I appreciated John's courteous manner. He explained and answered my questions nicely and made the buying experience pleasant. We have been customers of this dealership since 2014 and will continue to be as long as they keep their no non-sense attitude about the whole car buying process/experience.

John Biermann
Carl Schaeffer
Dustin Westhoff
3.0
September 16, 2018

"Worth coming back a third time"

- RustyG

We bought our first Subaru from John in 2011. We bought another from him in 2013. When I needed to replace my Impreza, I did not consider any other salesman. We bought our third one from him yesterday - a 2019 Legacy. It was a smooth process. We trust John and will definitely seek him out in a few years when it is time to replace our Forester.

John Ostlund

Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen responded

Thank you Russell for your great review, and your continued business!

September 16, 2018

"The experience was wonderful!"

- Laura31

We had a quick and friendly experience. The whole team and dealership were easy to work with and extremely professional! I would highly recommend using all areas of the Dean team!

Eric Harrelson
Jason Moore
Scott Roberts

Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your great review and recognition of the whole Dean Team staff you came in contact with. We truly appreciate your business.

September 15, 2018

"Hassle free"

- Will49

Worked with Wes who made a fair starting offer for the trade in, and then worked with me to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Great service and no drama or arguing.

Wes Gallegos
Jason Moore

Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your great review, and your business!

September 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience we’ve ever had!"

- Markcoxroche

Wes Gallegos helped us buy our Subaru Outback. We negotiated a great deal for the car and an extended warranty. The Dean Team makes everything easy and they definitely go the extra mile. Wes did a great job for us and I highly recommend him.

Wes Gallegos
Sep 14, 2018 -

Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your review, and your business!

September 13, 2018

"Easiest experience with a dealership!"

- RMeyer

I unfortunately was included in an open class action lawsuit for my VW. I had called the dealership I bought my CC from about needing to bring it in to be fixed. They seemed everything but willing to help me. I decided to call Dean Team and they got me in less than five business days later and had the job completed in record time. Paul in service was a breath of fresh air and gave me the BEST customer service I've ever received from a dealership. From start to finish they were fantastic. I can confidently say I will never go to another dealership for my needs anytime soon. Thanks for the best possible experience I could have had from such a stressful event! -A new loyal customer

Paul Fix
Sep 13, 2018 -

Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your review, and you business. Sorry to hear about your experience with the other dealer, but we are happy to hear Paul and our service department came through for you.

September 13, 2018

"Competent "

- Psm0011

I had a light on and thought it was going to be expensive to repair. Ended up super easy! First was told that it would be under warranty (yeah), then found out it was just my key fob battery. They replaced the battery at no charge! What could have turned out to be a major pain and expensive at some places, they were honest!!!!

Paul Fix
Other Employees : Brendon
Sep 19, 2018 -

Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your great review. Glad we were able to help, and we look forward to seeing you again!

1 - 10 of 2,338 results