Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

Aaron Craige

Amanda Blackburn, Service Advisor, Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

Amanda Blackburn

November 06, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Breauna

Chris was absolutely amazing! I explained my situation to him, my car had been totaled by a drunk driver and the persons insurance company was giving me the run around. I had zero credit and was honestly ready to call it quits, I didn’t think I’d be able to get anything at all. He went above and beyond and made some phone calls to the Honda financial office. And at the end of the day he had me driving off the lot with a brand new Honda! This was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. I would recommend Chris to anyone!

October 26, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Debbie

Everyone there is nice and friendly, it's like a visit with old friends even though it was my first purchase there! Chris DeWitt was super nice and great to work with. He really knows his cars!

October 15, 2018

"Highly Recommend Aaron Craige"

- Shane

I purchased a 2018 Honda Accord Sport with a 6-speed manual transmission through Aaron Craige. I live in Asheville, but I drove to Dick Brooks Honda in Greer because they regularly have manual transmissions on the lot. I worked with Aaron over the internet, phone, and in person - he was very helpful throughout the process, and it was clear that he was incredibly knowledgable about the car and its features. It was easy and fair working with Aaron to purchase the car. I highly recommend Dick Brooks Honda and Aaron Craige!

Aaron Craige