Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

Amanda Blackburn

Aaron Craige, Sales Consultant , Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

Aaron Craige

September 24, 2018

"Don't waste your time going anywhere else!"

- CHawkins

I recently purchased my 2nd car from Chris DeWitt at Dick Brooks of Greer. This man truly knows the meaning of customer service and going the extra mile for his customers!! He has taken amazing care of our family's car needs for years! That means a lot to my husband and this mom of 3 kids and a busy household! I drive from Asheville to purchase and service our vehicles!! When purchasing the last vehicle, I shopped everywhere in SC, NC, and TN, including Apple Tree honda of Asheville. Please don't waste your time going anywhere else but Dick Brooks! I drive all the way to Greer, about an hour and a half one way, to have my service done because our family has been so disappointed with the customer service, knowledge, courtesy and staff at Apple Tree Honda! The staff at Dick Brooks truly will make buying a car an enjoyable experience. I reassure you they will continue to take care of your every need after the sale is finished with their amazing service!!

Billy Opperlee
Other Employees : David Jensen, Victoria Norman

September 23, 2018

"Chris DeWitt saved my Honda experience at Dick Brooks "

- Alex W

Chris DeWitt single handily keeps my business with Dick Brooks Honda. It feels like you are buying a car from a trustworthy friend when dealing with Chris. He is genuinely nice and is a pleasure to interact with and continues to work with you even after purchasing a Honda. My experience did not start off well when looking for a new car, for while getting an oil change I was not spoken to for 40 minutes. After buying my new Blue 2018 Civic, all the tires were left at 45 psi due to a faulty gauge, and I was overcharged $500 due to clerical error (later fixed). At my first oil change, I did not receive a copy of the multi-point inspection. Even with all these negatives, my amazing experience with Chris DeWitt makes up for all of it.

September 15, 2018

"LOVE DICK BROOKS HONDA "

- Kat B

Chris DeWitt is wonderful to work with. My 2018 Accord is the second Honda I have bought from Dick Brooks and Chris. When I was ready to get a new Honda with no hesitation I went back to Chris. I would recommend if you are looking for a Honda go see Chris DeWitt.

Used 2014 Nissan Versa