Direct Auto Mall

Joao  Felix, Sales Specialist , Direct Auto Mall

Joao Felix

Sales Specialist

November 07, 2017

"Acadia sold by Angie Guante "

- angieg123

I recently purchased 2017 Acadia from direct auto in Framingham , Angie Guante was my salesperson she was wonderful very knowagable . We went for a test drive , she showed me all the ins and outs of the the car . We went back to discuss the financing which I had done prequalified with capital one . Angie looked into getting a lower rate but I ended staying w capital one was better . We did all the paperwork and she had everything ready for me to pick up my car in a few days . She had the title registration all set . I was very happy with Angie , it was my very first car purchase ever I'm 65 it was all I wanted Angie was great to work with .

Angie Guante

November 07, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Daisy123

Great overall experience. I found my truck on cargurus.com. I made an appointment to go test drive vehicle, when I arrived they were waiting for me. I worked with Gustavo (Gus) who was amazing. He was knowledgeable, patient and most importantly he wasn’t pushy at all. Service is excellent, I had a minor service issue and they scheduled me immediately and fixed the issue, no charge.

Gustavo Lima

October 31, 2017

"Great service "

- Jloww

Awesome dealer with great staff. Especially Osvaldo. He answered all my questions and helped me out a lot. He was able to find exactly what i was looking for. Ill definitely recommend him to some friends.

Osvaldo Simoes