Direct Auto Mall

Sales Associate

May 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Dino

This is the second car we have purchased at Direct Auto Mall. Aline was our salesperson and worked very hard to get what we wanted. She worked tirelessly to make sure we were happy. Wanderson and Luis explained every detail of all the paper work with true transparency. Everyone we worked with were amazing. Look for them next time you stop by. You will not be disappointed.

Other Employees : Wanderson dos Reis, Luiz Alves

May 02, 2018

"Carro"

- Dani

Valeu a pena vir de ny pra comprarmos aqui , super indico , não tivemos que nos preocupar com nada ! O atendimento é excelente! Vivemos em Nj e viemos comprar aqui

April 27, 2018

"Worst customer service experience of my life"

- Jared

Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe this company. I waited almost an hour to be shown a car, which was at an unbeatable price. I bought due to the price, but there was an issue with the hood where the clear coat was pealing off. Eventually, they gave me a rental car and agreed to fix it, saying it would be 2-3 days. After three days, they told me it was painted too late an wouldn't be ready for another day so it could dry. Unfortunately, the next day they called and told me they painted it the wrong color so it would be another day. Also, when they agreed to fix the hood, they had agreed to flush the old fluids (transmission, differential and brake) that they should have probably done before selling the car. Then when my car was ready, they decided they were no longer willing to do the work unless I paid them about $200. As for the incompetence part, I sold them my car about a month ago. At that time, I signed all the paperwork that they asked me to sign. Now, a month later, after trying to sell my car for a month, they are calling me to ask me to sign more papers so they can get the title for my car. How can they try to sell it without a title? Pathetic excuse for a dealership. Avoid them at all costs.

Paulo