Don Larson Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

18 Reviews of Don Larson Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

June 29, 2017

"Thank you!"

- Mrodriguez

My aunt stopped in with several questions about her vehicle a couple days ago and had the opportunity to work with Peter. He didn't hesitate to ask if she needed help when she arrived and was able to give her peace of mind for her trip up north. She will be coming to don Larson for service from now on!

June 24, 2017

" Excellent Sales & Service for many yrs."

- Jim Jacobson

The whole staff at Don Larson Chev. has been excellent over many yrs. of dealing with them. It is an exceptional dealership in all facets. Sales, service, parts and scheduling dept staff are always knowledgeable, courteous and friendly.

Jason Bell
Aaron Foust
Jeremy Seep
Mike Sherwood
Tyler Johnson
Other Employees : Kevin Houlroyd, Scott Minor, Judy, Chris, Mike, Jeff and others
June 19, 2017

"Saturday Hours"

- From Michigan

From Michigan, visiting my daughter who had a local internship and I needed to get her Honda's A/C repaired while she was working on a Saturday. Tyler got me in and out at a reasonable cost. I really appreciate the help!

June 17, 2017

"Quick, friendly service!"

- caitlin123

We got a flat tire on our way back from Milwaukee to Fargo. We were able to get it in right away, and they repaired it very quickly. I'm very pleased with the customer service and the reasonable price!

June 13, 2017

"Customer Service is Don Larson's #1 Priority "

- returning customer

When working with Don Larson it is reassuring knowing customer service is their number 1 priority. Each time we have worked with Don Larson we have been treated as a valued customer. Whether we have swung in for new wiper blades an oil change or inquiring about a new vehicle no matter the reason it's been painless, easy and an enjoyable experience.

Marc Udelhofen
June 10, 2017

"Mom and pop shop feel"

- L.mankey

So i bought my car a few months ago from Don Larson and last week my change oil light came on so i decided to stop by the dealership because when i bought the vehicle i was told i had some complimentary service through the new vehicle program. When i arrived i was met at my vehicle with a friendly greeting, and asked how they could help me, i explained my situation, and they explained to me that normally they work by schedule, but they wouldnt hesitate to try and fit me in, i decided to get fit in and they took some information and had me sit in the waiting lounge ( the fresh cookies were great!). About fifteen minutes later Peter came out to let me know that they had gotten my car started and that it would be just a short wait longer. I really appreciate don Larson working to make it work for me and i will definitely be coming back in the future.

June 08, 2017

"Customer service!"

- Fancydancer53913

I came in today with my Buick for a routine oil lube service and i could not have been happier, i was greeted at my car by a man named Peter, he smiled and shook my hand, explained how the process worked and proceeded to get the information from the car and sent back to his technicians, what stood out was the time Peter took to keep me updated while i was waiting for the visit. I will be bringing my car here from now on!

May 31, 2017

"Great customer service. Very professional!"

- Nancy 123

A very focused dealership to please their customers. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Always very pleased with their customers service. Will continue to go to this dealership.

Marc Udelhofen

"Wonderful experience "

- Me redstone

Mike B in service always treats us like we are family! We love beating able to work with him again, so happy that he is back!

Mike Schellenberger

"Wonderful Service"

- Lucas84

Did a wonderful job with getting job done in a quick manner. Addressed all concerns that I had with vehicle. Will continue to take vehicle there for service.