Don Mullery's World-Cars Inc

489 Il Route 2, Dixon, Illinois 61021 Directions

1 Review of Don Mullery's World-Cars Inc

July 24, 2004

"My daughter was interested in a used car, was buying her..."

- mamma1

My daughter was interested in a used car, was buying her first, she had to check one more out, she decided to buy the one at Don Mullery, she called on the way back said she was going to buy the car, and that her dad would drive her car there for a trade in, she asked if this was going to be a waste of time, they said someone was there looking at the car she was interested in, but was looking at others as well. We got back there and were ushered into a play area and were left to wait an hour until someone came in to tell the us the car she was interested in was already sold, by this time the woman that bought the car was already to drive away,,,they were wonderful when nobody else was interested in the car, they gave a 22 year old who thought the salesman was so helpful a different view. Her perception now,,,,watch out for car salesmen,,,they are all alike. He said, I want to work with you, you are young and will buy many other cars so I want you to come back here,,,NOT likely. and word of mouth is the best advertisement, you may want to change your way of thinking boys!!

1 result