Don Ringler Toyota

Johnny Haun, Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager, Don Ringler Toyota

Johnny Haun

Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager

January 14, 2019

"Quick Process, Great Price"

- slh1131

I shopped around to all the Toyota dealers from Temple to San Antonio. Not only did I get the best deal on a Tundra that I was looking to buy from Richard Hill at Don Ringler, but they also gave me a great deal for my trade, and even better made the process so quick and painless. No weird negotiating tactics, no haggling, I didn't spend an entire weekend there. In face we did most of our communication through email and text. Once I was ready to buy I told them I was heading that way and to have it ready (a 40 minute drive for me). True to their word, paperwork was ready when I got there and I drove off the lot in my new Tundra in under 45 minutes.

January 12, 2019

"The SUV I didn’t know I wanted 😊"

- Reagan Cassidy

In conversation one day shared that I was looking for a QX80. Richard Hill reaches out to me to show me my New Nissan Armada. At first I was not sure. But he was persistent and now I am a proud owner. Amazing car buying experience. I’ve been through the processes a few times but this was the simplest non stressful fun buying experience I have ever had. Highly recommend Richard Hill for anyone interested in buying a new vehicle.

Kimberly Smith

January 06, 2019

"Good Truck"

- Tom Williams

Been looking for a good truck for 2 years. Finally found a one of a kind gem with the help of Richard Hill. Top of the line salesman that I have heard nothing but good things from other buyers about him. I am the 5th person within my family that has purchased a vehicle from him!

New 2019 Toyota Corolla, $19385