Don Ringler Toyota

Russell Triche

September 22, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Bc1490

The sales service was phenomenal. Everyone was very kind and attentive. I worked with Brian, and he was very knowledgeable on the different models, and he was patient when it came to viewing and test-driving potential options. All in all, I am very satisfied with the service I received at this dealership, and I am really enjoying my 2018 Highlander!

Brian Levesque
Russell Triche
Kyle Riley
Lauren Hightower

September 22, 2018

"Painless "

- Carolyn Sue

This was actually a good experience for me. I was treated with respect and genuinely listened to. I told them what I was looking for in a vehicle and what I didn’t want. They found me exactly what I asked for. I felt like they wanted my business and valued me as a customer. When I’m ready for another vechiel, this will be the first place I will go again!

James Daugherty
Kyle Riley

September 21, 2018

"Great people to work with"

- rutherglenn

We started looking for a new vehicle actually online but really nothing serious. I received several emails from the sales reps ........ all very helpful and willing to work with us. We went in to the dealership to just look but walked out with a new Toyota Highlander. Tony Williams and Kimberly Smith were great and easy to work with ...... very helpful. They were never pushy and were very patient with us. I will recommend Tony and Kimberly any day.

Tony Williams