Donaldsons Volkswagen

Brad Drexler

Thomas Banville, Sales Consultant, Donaldsons Volkswagen

Thomas Banville

November 13, 2018

"Pleasant. Stress free experience "

- Nickim1478

My husband and I just brought a 2019 ascent Our salesman was Ashley. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in showing us the different models and what each offers. . The whole experience was good. Would highly recommend going to Donaldson Subaru

Ashley

November 06, 2018

"Pleasant no hassle experience "

- Joe P.

I had a very pleasant buying experience in this dealership . Tom, the salesman, went out of his way to answer all my questions about the new vehicle. Me and my wife had a test drive and there was no pressure at all put on us to make a quick sale. I received a very competitive , fair price and walked away happy. When I picked up the vehicle I was pleasantly surprised that nobody tried to sell me extras that I did not need, like other dealerships do. So I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car..

Thomas Banville

November 04, 2018

"Fantastic Experience "

- Jwinn1

My husband Derek had recently leased a jetta and worked with Rob who was sincerely a great person to work with! That’s why when we were ready to purchase my tijuan I wasn’t surprised to be greeted by the same friendly man. He was caring about all of our needs and wants and from the start to the time I picked up the car he made sure the process was quick efficient and importantly that I was happy with my car and understood the technology inside and out. We will surely be returning customers and highly recommend this dealership as well as working with Rob!

Rob Cassero