Donaldsons Volkswagen

Thomas Banville

January 19, 2019

"Happy Jetta Driver"

- Ig

I want to thank Donaldsons for my delightful car experience. I’m 20 year old female and was treated with great respect. I was nervous to shop for my new car alone hearing horror stressful car salesmen stories, but,this dealership changed that. I felt I was presented with a great deal and they went above and beyond adding extras to the already done deal . I left smiling ear to ear and confident I wasn’t ripped off. I love my new Jetta and will recommend them to all my friends!

Rob Cassero

January 17, 2019

"Betta Getta Jetta "

- Cargirl

Almost one week ago I leased a 2019 jetta, I love it , beautiful body, great steering, and sooo much more, Tom Banville is always there for me, he is kind and knowledgeable . It’s my 3rd lease, never had a problem with cars, the service personal are also wonderful when you need service on your car.

Thomas Banville
Other Employees : Finances, very nice and helpful

January 12, 2019

"Friendly and friendly staff."

- galfano317

My salesman Darren was extreamly helpful with me picking out a vehicle. His knowledge and helpfulness made the car buying experience easier than ever. I would absolutely do business wth Donaldsons Volkswagen again.

Darren Bruno