Donnell Ford Lincoln of Salem

Salesman

December 30, 2018

"Excellent choice!"

- JDTedrow

My husband purchased a new truck from Gary DeMarchis at Donnell last month. He was treated fairly, with respect and got a great deal. I have been looking online for many months and I returned to this dealership in attempt to purchase a new vehicle for myself. I met with Gary again and he worked tirelessly until I was happy! Please note I was not satisfied I was HAPPY!!! Gary listened to my needs and my wants and I drove off the lot in a new (to me) vehicle too! Thank you Gary for your hard work and thanks to Jason Murdock for making me the perfect deal! I appreciate the kindness of the staff and the respect I was shown at Donnell, thank you!

Jason Murdock

December 20, 2018

"Not hopeful"

- Hdkathy

Went in to get a vehicle with no credit. But Gary DeMarchis made it happen. Miracles do happen. I am so pleased with the vehicle I got. I thought it could never happen . I just hope I don't have any hidden issues with this vehicle as I was approved and drove it off the lot all in a matter of hours. Thank you Gary and Jeff.

November 24, 2018

"Owner doesn't care about customer"

- outlaw54

Biggest problem is if dealership treats you like crap don't try talking to owner cause he doesn't care.about customer at all. So need a car don't use Flynn auto group. THIS DEALERSHIP TOLD ME DIDN'T MATTER WHAT I WRITE ON HERE CAUSE NO ONE READS OR CARES WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT DEALERSHIPS EVEN WHEN THEY DID EVERYTHING I POSTED AND OWNER NEVER CARED. Guess no one reads reviews or cares by what the head manager told me cause like I said owner never cared to even call me.

Flynn owner won't talk to you

New 2019 Ford F-150, $48060