Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria

Lonnie Rush

Anthony Kha, SALES CONSULTANT, Easterns Automotive Group of Alexandria

SALES CONSULTANT

January 15, 2019

"Very friendly and professional dealership"

- QuantumPhysicsRich

I worked with Anthony Kha. The enviroment was clean and the staff are super friendly. While I was working with Anthony, another one of his colleagues approached and offered my daughter a drink and also gaved her color books. I love ththe energy here!!! Also they were able to beat my banks rate!!!

January 15, 2019

"One of the Best Car Buying Experiences I've had!!"

- QuantumPhysicsRich

I was initially greeted by Tony and and he quickly quided me through the buying process. He then brought the BMW up to the front and went over the vehicle and we then hit the road for a test drive. When we got back, him and his manager went over the payments with me and they both helped educated me on my options. All in all, I am very pleased with my purchased and would definitely recommend this dealership!!!!

"Very pleased "

- 18chally

Desmond was great. Can’t belibe how he fought for me to get the car I wanted I almost thought they couldn’t get it done. But they definitely did and I would definitely recommend easterns of Alexandria

Desmond Jones