Ed Howard Mazda

Ethan Barriball, Sales Associate, Ed Howard Mazda

Ethan Barriball

Sales Associate

December 09, 2017

""Brought back the pleasure of buying a new vehicle.""

- ralphmrussell

Good morning Mr. Colberg(Sales Mgr), I first wanted to take the time to give my thanks and full appreciation regarding our lease transaction under the fine handling of Stephan Wilkinson(Executive Salesman) , to include Jon Zimmerman(Finance Mgr). Don and I first experienced your dealership 3 years ago, after moving here from San Diego we decided due to having our dogs that our Audi A4 was not going to be a smart decision to transport the our two dogs. From the moment we stepped into your dealership we felt at home. The entire staff was extremely friendly and non aggressive which sold us right off the back. This interaction won us over to know that we would not deal with any other dealership in Florida. A couple of days ago we renewed Don's lease with a 2017 CX5, which by the way is such a beautiful vehicle in handling and style. I decided since I was selling my Subaru Impreza because of back conditions brought on from herniated disc leaving me unable to sit in a low condition any longer, to upgrade to a new 2018 CX5 Sport. Don and I had already made the decision to do this after researching the vehicles on the market. The close of the deal for both of us was the professional, attentive, knowledgeable Stephen Wilkinson who walked us through the painless experience of getting two leases with your dealership. Stephen made sure that all our needs were exceeded with such care and professionalism to make us feel like family. I understand the importance of quality and exceeding expectations in customer interaction because I come from the Hilton Worldwide family of Hawaii to include California offices before settling here in Florida, where I now work for Costco, Sarasota. One interaction such as the excellent one we experience we have with Stephen, secures that our family and friends will only hear about Ed Howard Mazda as the company for any of their auto needs. I also want to give out a big thank you and extreme appreciation to Jon Zimmerman, who made us feel so honored to deal with such a professional to include efficient handling of our transaction. Jon made our questions about every part of the deal so painless that we both truly thank him for his help in the transactions. Coming from years in the hospitality and banking industry this talent is not so common in today's market which makes it refreshing that we have the opportunity of dealing with Jon, who also made us feel like family, not numbers. On another note I just wanted to make sure that this was acknowledged that Stephen and Jon are truly an asset to Ed Howard Mazda and the Russell family. The purpose of my email was also to ask if you could forward this to Stephen and Jon to say thank you for us. I just have one favor to ask in closing because I forgot to check on something on the CX3 accessories. Is it possible to add the Mazda mobile start and the frameless auto dimming rearview mirror with home link to my lease contract? I forgot to ask about this when I was there because we were having such a pleasant time with your staff. Thank you once again and I look forward to continuing support Ed Howard Mazda to our Florida friends and my Costco customers. Joyfully, Ralph & Don Russell 6960 Stetson Street Cir Sarasota, FL 34243

Peter Colberg
Jon Zimmerman

October 28, 2017

"Pleasant Experience Buying a Car!"

- J Lo

I have been buying cars for over 40 years. My prior car had been in great condition, so I didn't need a car, but was just upgrading technology. So I had been looking for the right car this time for over a year, visiting many dealerships and test driving many cars. When I finally settled on the CX-5, I visited the Ed Howard dealership and met Steve Wilkinson. I test drove the car with Steve. It was a good test drive because he didn't sit there talking a lot as many other car sales people do, so you can listen to the engine and road noise and really concentrate on how it drives. I went home and read more about the CX-5, and went back to test drive it again. Steve was able to answer every question I had about the car. I was offered a good price and a reasonable trade in. Steve was very pleasant to deal with throughout the entire process. Steve made this a no pressure car purchase. I had told my husband afterward that I thought that the entire experience was actually very easy and pleasant. I am very happy with the CX-5 which I've driven 3000 miles so far-- it hasn't needed service yet so I haven't rated that below.

October 13, 2017

" Bent over backwards "

- Cynthia1

Searching for a car for my 16-year-old son. Very exciting time for him and we went to multiple dealers and looked at many cars. This dealer was great. Ethan Barriball, our sales person, went out of his way to make sure this was a great experience. They didn't have the exact car and he drove an hour on his day off the next day to pick up the right car. When that dealership couldn't find the keys to the car and it was being delayed another day, he drove three hours to another city to get the car. The manager, Peter, was also very friendly and neither one was pushy. This resulted in a low stress very positive experience and it's a fabulous car !

Ethan Barriball