Elhart Automotive Campus

Ben Marietta, New & Used Hyundai Sales, Elhart Automotive Campus

Ben Marietta

New & Used Hyundai Sales

November 22, 2017

"Great car leasing experience"

- bob@sprotte.com Verified Customer

My wife & I stopped at Elhart one Friday afternoon enroute to a dinner in Saugatuck and took a quick glance at the G90 since we already had a G80 and loved it. I returned to Holland the following Tuesday, drove the G90 with Ben Marietta and made arrangements to pick it up on Friday morning. Ben was quick, helpful, & responsive to what I was wanting to achieve with a year-end 2017 lease as the 2018's were arriving. Totally helpful.

November 19, 2017

"Bought our first Nissan in November 2017. "

- Mike H.

We bought our first Nissan in November 2017 at Elhart Automotive in Holland, MI. Great car, exceptional service. Have owned Toyotas and Hondas for years, so we're stepping into uncharted territory, but so far so good. Our Nissan Altima is the most comfortable front seat experience we had as we test drove several different models at four different dealerships in the area. Styling (interior and exterior) is a notch above both the Camry and the Accord, which we've also owned and like. Our Elhart experience was a good one. The sales team wasn't pushy at all. Tony was as laid back as they come but sincere and helpful. Victor took care of the financing with the expected, extended warranty sales pitch, and he did it professionally and respectfully which I appreciated very much. If this car holds up as well as I expect it to, I'll be back to Elhart the next time we need a new or used car.

Tony Sutton
Victor Rivera
Rich Alaniz

November 17, 2017

"Best Experience Buying a Car"

- randybaron5 Verified Customer

Skye and Ben were very professional and knowledgeable about the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. It was my car best buying experience ever. I will definitely recommend Elhart Hyundai to family and friends!

Used 2009 Nissan Murano