Elhart Automotive Campus

822 Chicago Dr, Holland, Michigan 49423

Junior de la Rosa, New Hyundai and Used Car Sales Professional, Elhart Automotive Campus

Junior de la Rosa

New Hyundai and Used Car Sales Professional
Kealoha Rossiter , New Hyundai and Used Car Sales Professional, Elhart Automotive Campus

Kealoha Rossiter

Nissan Sales Professional

February 17, 2018

"2017 Hyundai Sante Fe"

- Cislers

My husband and I recently started the process of purchasing a new car. With an idea of what we wanted, Elhart Automotive was able to help us find the perfect car based on our preferences and budget. Tim (and others) helped up through the process and we are so happy with the car we got. Thanks to Tim and the rest of the team at Elhart Automotive for all you do!

Tim DeWitte

February 05, 2018

"Fun and great experience!"

- DaveandTammie

Easy to work with, very helpful and trustworthy. They had the used SUV we had been looking for. The price was right. Buying local was very important to us as was the SUV being certified preowned.

Kealoha Rossiter
Kevin Rozema
Other Employees : Dave Umlor

February 05, 2018

"An Amazing Experience"

- Carguy

What can I say about Junior de la Rosa? One word: amazing. My dad and I went in looking for a SUV to help me carry my belongings to college. Not only was Junior patient, he would show us multiple cars around the same price range and would ALWAYS offer us a test drive to see if I would like it. After a week of looking through about 8 SUVs, we finally found the one. With his knowledge on vehicles, it helped my father and I decide on what car would be the right fit for me. Junior made it extremely easy to decide and was extremely easy to work with. I'd definitely recommend this man to help you choose the perfect car for yourself.

Junior de la Rosa