Elk Grove Subaru

Bruce Cunningham

Pam Verduzco, Internet Sales , Elk Grove Subaru

Pam Verduzco

December 08, 2017

"Great People to Work With"

- happycampers

Elk Grove Subaru was highly recommended by a friend's son who was with a Subaru dealership in another area. Art Tatar worked with us to help us understand the features of the Foresters and took us on a very complete test drive. David Lang put together the offer and Jeremy Remillard completed the financial details. All of them were very professional and went out of their way to answer all of our questions. I do not know how our overall experience could have been better. We look forward to a long relationship with the dealership.

Jeremy Remillard
David Lang
Other Employees : Art Tatar, Sales. He earned a 5 star rating also.

December 05, 2017

"Accommodating and knowledgeable staff!"

- KCruz82

I first dealt with Mike from Internet Sales for a quote and Elk Grove Subaru gave me the best price for the car I wanted. However, it didn’t stop there. I was next contacted by the Internet Sales Mgr, Curtis, and he answered all my questions even before I stepped foot on their lot. He was accommodating and very very knowledgeable with my car of choice. I mean, seriously, this gentleman knew every bell and whistle and button in this car! Curtis was a straight forward dealer who kept every detail transparent. It was overall a painless and easy experience from start to finish. We dealt with Brandon in Financing and he was just as great, even when we encountered a little hiccup in the process. They were each very patient with us and helped us 100% of the way. I’d buy another car from this dealership for sure!

Curtis Jare
Brandon Vaughn
Mike Carlson

December 05, 2017

"2018 Subaru Outback"

- Outback4930

Tim is very knowledgeable about the cars and helped us understand all the new controls. Tim is very friendly and made buying a car an pleasant experience.

Tim Carlson