Elk Grove Subaru

Ashley Gonzalez

June 17, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Beth

I had a wonderful experience at Elk Grove Subaru! Ashley made is painless and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Lasher to my friends, and Ashley specifically!

Ashley Gonzalez
Mike Carlson

June 04, 2018

"Best car buying experience!"

- Jameson

This is my first Subaru. There was no pressure or humdrum sales pitches. Just friendly laid-back people who's only enthusiasm is to help.

Jeremy Remillard
David Deleon
David Lang
Other Employees : TJ Tjokrosoeharto

June 03, 2018

"Knowledgeable and efficient "

- Impreza

I guess I already knew I wanted an Impreza but Jason filled me in on advantages I didn’t know existed. Now I’m convinced I got the absolute best car for me. Full of safety features. Easy to drive. Jason stayed in touch with me throughout my buying process and Edgar in particular provided me with the financial detail I crave when I buy things. Very impressed. Now let’s see how quick they get the all weather floor mats and cargo cover on.

Jason Visesratana