Elk Grove Subaru

David Melo

September 25, 2017

"Enjoyable experience! "

- Lauré Kwoka

The second I walked onto the lot, I was greeted by Aaron. He asked all the right questions to figure out which Subaru would best fit me and my budget. He immediately got along with my mom and I and caught on to our humor. He was very knowledgeable answered all my questions and provided me with additional information. We were in and out the door with a new car in 3 hours! Thanks so much Aaron!

Aaron Magana

September 22, 2017

"See Art at Elk Grove Subaru! "

- AJ Goobs

My husband and I were in great hands with Art! We love our new Crosstrek! ? Elk Grove Subaru rocks! Oh, Brandon in finance is awesome as well!

Art!

September 18, 2017

"Great job RG Subaru"

- Kaibound

Jason and Jeremy were a pleasure to work with. Jason met with me on three different days. He was professional; he demonstrated expertise with his product, and he was patient, letting the car sell itself. Both my wife and we're extremely satisfied with our buying experience.

Jason Visesratana