Elk Grove Subaru

Aaron Magana

October 15, 2018

"Pleasant expierence "

- dfaith519

I went in to purchase a new Impreza. I was very happy with the entire experience. Ashley Gonzalez made my first car purchase a great one! She was very helpful and friendly during entire process. If you are purchasing from elk grove Subaru, make sure to deal with Ashley!

Ashley Gonzalez

October 14, 2018

"A great Experience "

- Trina

We stopped in to take a look at a new forester. Ray met us and gave us plenty of time to look at the model we were interested in. He was knowledgeable and kind. It was wonderful to meet someone that does not pressure the customers. He was calm and friendly, attentive and helpful. I had been researching by going to many car lots and this was the first time I actually enjoyed the experience. Mike in Finance listened to what my husband wanted and was friendly and efficient. Ray met back up with us and spent even more time going over the vehicle to make sure we were set to take it home. He even made sure my Bluetooth was working properly. I felt he went over and above what was expected to make this a wonderful experience.

Ray Meskell
TJ Tjokrosoeharto
Mike Lagandaon

October 14, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Rickey

Excellent no pressure experience, staff was great and very accommodating! Was looking at a certain vehicle but drove off with something better! Love the 2019 Crosstrek!

Cebert Grant
Other Employees : Can’t remember everyone’s names but they were all great! 5 stars to all!

Elk Grove Subaru, Elk Grove, CA, 95757