Elk Valley Ford Mercury Inc

1501 Huntsville Hwy, Fayetteville, Tennessee 37334 Directions

2 Reviews of Elk Valley Ford Mercury Inc

February 13, 2005

"On October of 2003 we found some manufature ..."

- kg4hzn

On October of 2003 we found some manufature defects in our tires. And finding we had some vehicle information which was not disclosed be the saler for some reason.Tucker was insistant we bring my truck to Elk Valley to check the tires and in that time talked to the owner which bent over backwards to fix both problems. And Jeff Tucker is the man we deal with on every return.There is not a better
service manager anywhere. Elk Valley Ford is number one . Thanks for
all you have done..........Thanks Al

Jeff Tucker
January 08, 2005

"On 15 Dec 04, took my truck to have the oil changed and..."

- scapel01

On 15 Dec 04, took my truck to have the oil changed and front rotors put on. Instructed Mr Tucker to ensure antifreeze was good.
on 20 Dec 2004, My engine block cracked due to the freezing weather. When I took it toElk Valley Ford, I was accused I did not have any antifreeze in the engine. When I started to explain I had the oil changed and to check the anti freeze, I was stopped by Randy Barnes when he stated you know how those quick lubes lie about checking things on the engine. I reapporached Mr Tucker and asked him to step in and he said there was no anti freeze. 6 Jan 2005, I asked Mr Tucker about 15 Dec 2004 visit, I asked for my anti freeze to be looked, he replied I don't recall that and that there is no special request on the vehicle Inspection Report.
Lesson: Make sure all request and answers are placed on the invoice or theinspection paper before signing the paperwork even if you have to put it on yourself.
I just bought a $10,000.00 engine due to poor workmanship at Elk Valley Ford.

Jeff Tucker