Elliott Chevrolet Cadillac

1100 Greenville Ave, Staunton, Virginia 24401 Directions

1 Review of Elliott Chevrolet Cadillac

October 02, 2015

"Horrible excuse for service personell."

- tokheim39

My Silverado pick up broke down on I 81 North on Sept.12th. Since the truck was covered by the GM Extended Warrantee, it was towed to the nearest Chevrolet Dealership for service. That was Elliott Chevrolet in Staunton, Va. They worked on it and called when it was done. They informed me that the repairs were not covered by the GM warrantee because they feel that someone, " has been inside the engine compartment doing repairs and leaving loose bolts, etc? I tried to assure the Service Manager that this was the first that I was aware of this and didn't think the it was correct? He still denied my claim. I was forced to pay the charges to release my truck and drive it home. I then went to my home town dealer, where I have purchased 11 Chevy cars and trucks, to get their thoughts on the matter. They basically agreed with me that the repairs should have been covered and gave me written proof of that. I then contacted the Elliott Service Manager and faxed the new info to him. I called Chevrolet Customer Claims and opened a claim for reimbursement. Today, I received a call from the Chevrolet Claims Supervisor stating the Elliott Chevrolet Service Manager is standing by his opinion and is denying my claim, once again? It makes a long time Chevrolet customer, buying new Chevy's since 1966, question why you would buy the very best extended warrantee, with a new vehicle, and pay a lot of money for the coverage. Then the one and only time you have an issue, the Service Manager in a Dealership thinks he sees something amiss and denies any help. As far as he is concerned.....Case Closed! When did these guys get to act like little the complete judge and jury? Beware of this Dealership. You might get burned as I did. Trouble with my case is that I truly did nothing wrong nor did I have reason to believe that the warrantee would not be honored?

Service Dept.