Exeter Subaru

Dan Bottomley

January 18, 2019

"Friendly staff."

- FDLT

As I write this everything has been seamless. Dealership facility is well maintained and accessible. Had a lot in common with some of the staff.

Marissa Bates
Travis Clement
Jimmy LaFlamme

January 16, 2019

"Very positive experiences at Exeter Subaru"

- gdrobnyk

I have been a customer of Exeter Subaru for approximately 10 years. I had been a Subaru customer for many years, but was dissatisfied when the dealership I dealt with previously changed hands so I decided to try Exeter Subaru. I was very satisfied with the treatment I received by the service department and I felt that I could trust the people who worked there. At one of my service appointments for my Outback they loaned me a Forrester and, as much as I liked my Outback, I immediately fell in love with the Forrester. I have since purchased two new Forresters and have been as satisfied with the Sales Department as I have always been with the Service Department.

John Webster

January 14, 2019

"I enjoyed Dave."

- seacoastregion Verified Customer

Had 2 test drives with Dave and settled pretty quickly on a car. Struck the deal and I am very happy with my new 2019 Forester. Pretty hassle free and straightforward dealership. I would recommend them highly.

David Perkins