Exeter Subaru

Product Specialist

October 18, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- First Subaru

I was in need of a new car and Subaru was my first choice. I visited Exeter Subaru due to it’s easy commute from my home and not from any recommendations. I was pleasantly surprised with the facility as it was clean and spacious. I was greeted warmly at the door by a salesperson who helped me review the different models in showroom. This was my first Subaru so I did a lot of on line research but I was undecided which model would be the best fit for my current lifestyle. The salesperson, Hannah Fowler, helped me navigate the vehicle product line and after several test drives settled on a Crosstrek. Hannah was very accommodating, pleasant, and knowledgeable about the vehicles and their operation. The actual purchase experience was simple and transparent and I was comfortable throughout the entire process. On the day my car was ready for delivery I needed a ride and Hannah was gracious enough to come to my house and get me back to the dealership. I had a great experience all the way throughout the buying process. I’m hoping my Crosstrek treats me as well.

October 17, 2018

"Review of sales experience on Subary Crosstrek"

- Frank

My sales person Zach listened to me and supported me throughout the experience in a high quality manner that provided me with confidence in evaluating vehicles. I received the information I was seeking throughout and that supported me in making a confident decision. I would not hesitate to recommend Zach to other potential customers.

Dan Bottomley
Zack Coughlin

October 17, 2018

"Probably the best sale experience ever."

- Kenneth M.

Hannah was great and deserves a raise. The whole environment was very customer oriented and professional. I didn't feel like chum. Hannah was such a low pressure sales person I WANTED to pay the dealer fees in full just in case she got any of it. Spanking new dealership with on point personnel; me likey.

Used 2008 Toyota Rav4, $8261