Fafama Auto Sales Inc

Sales Person

July 18, 2018

"Greatcamry"

- Greatcamry

I’m so glad that I bought the car at Fafama auto sales the service was amazing superMax gave all the attention and my new Camry looks nice

Max Castro

July 18, 2018

"Awesome sales"

- Ethan101

My salesman Jordan was awesome. No pressure, answered all my questions and walked me through step by step. I’ll definitely come back for my next vehicle purchase.

Jordan Brito

July 17, 2018

"Good sales"

- Mfogarty

I had a great experience with the sales person he was friendly a great attitude. The sale was quick and easy I love the look and style of my car. I had a problem with my brakes and tires but the service department said they would make it right with me which shows there true loyalty to there customers.

Marcelo Alvarenga