Falcone Automotive

Jon Wilson, Finance Manager, Falcone Automotive

Jon Wilson

Moe Abbasi, Finance Manager, Falcone Automotive

Moe Abbasi

Steve Halloran, Assistant Service Manager & Service Consultant, Falcone Automotive

Steve Halloran

Assistant Service Manager & Service Consultant

February 17, 2018

"Primo Service"

- HappyOwner

I took our new GTI in for the 5 yr. wax coat service and "protective coat" on the interior seats. All staff were friendly and helpful. Plus the car was knock out beautiful when I picked it up! Thank you for a job well done. PS: I had ordered a boot mat for the back trunk area, it had been placed inside as well.

Shelby Isner

February 15, 2018

"Amazing service! "

- ECG

I was in a minor accident a couple weeks ago, and I called Falcone Collision the next morning. I purchased my vehicle from Falcone a little over a year ago and had a wonderful purchase experience as well. Falcone Collision was amazing and so helpful throughout the whole process. They prepared my quote quickly, worked with my insurance company, and were able to repair the damage and get my car back to me in no time!! It looks like new! The customer service there is always the best. I highly recommend Falcone to anyone and everyone!! Thank you!!!

Falcone Collision Center Team

February 15, 2018

"Makes me feel like I'm their favorite customer"

- JeffW

Brought my wife's car in for routine maintenance and to investigate a strange noise coming from the engine compartment at idle. The car needed to be kept overnight to complete the diagnosis and repair. They provided me with a free loaner vehicle. The following day the source of the strange noise was determined. A small leak in a hose that connects to the power steering fluid pump caused the problem. The power steering pump needed replacement, along with the leaky hose. The car is out of warranty, but due to the mileage not being that great on the car, I wasn't charged for the power steering fluid pump. What a great surprise!! This is a great dealership. Every employee I encounter makes me feel like I'm their favorite customer.

Steve Halloran