Falcone Automotive

Service Consultant
Bert  Nickelsberg, Sales Consultant, Falcone Automotive

Bert Nickelsberg

February 11, 2019

"Check engine light becomes problem child."

- IndyThart

I took my 5 year old 65,000 forester in for a check engine light. Due to being busy and not having an appointment they were able to squeeze me in and fix it. When I picked my vehicle up I head home only to have an issue, I immediately turned around and dropped it back off. I told them what happened they took a few days and went through it with a fine tooth comb. When I got it back they meet and exceeded every request I had. My vehicle has had all scheduled service performed by them and they will still be the only place I take my vehicle for service and repair.

Brady O'Cull
Ryan Thomas

February 09, 2019

"Subaru Crosstrek purchase"

- Woods

We selected Falcons Subaru because of their location. After reviewing online reviews I knew it was the place to go. The reviews were spot on. Knowledge and personable staff. Bert made our new Subaru purchase a pleasurable experience.

Bert Nickelsberg

February 07, 2019

"A serendipitous experience"

- Quiltstitcher

I am a Beetle LOVER, therefore I had been toying with the idea of buying a final model Bug. I met Tiffany by chance and SHE is the reason for the purchase. It was by far the easiest vehicle purchase ever! The entire process was painless, I felt like we connected-she knew what I wanted and found it! This was a no pressure sale from start to finish. I was impressed at the actual closing process-I made an appointment and before I came in everything was already in motion...and Moe made the finance process simple! A few words to sum up my experience...Fun & Easy!

Tiffany Compton

• 2017-18 DealerRater Subaru Dealer of the Year
  • 2017 Civic Service Award winner for Indiana
  • No dealer or doc fees
  • Award-winning Service Department
  • Community involvement - We give back!
  • Family-owned and operated