Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Feel Good Motors, Dickson City

924 Scranton Carbondale Highway, Dickson City, Pennsylvania 18519

308 Reviews of Feel Good Motors, Dickson City

May 01, 2019

"Very reasonable"

- nickmoe

I came un looking for a trade and I found a great vehicle. They were very helpful with the whole process. I'm glad I stopped in.

Frankie Ross
April 30, 2019

"Fast & easy!!!"

- Jmcgurl

Paul M. Was a great sales person to deal with. They assessed my trade in, gave me a great price & then processed the sale of my new truck efficiently & expertly. I was driving my new truck out of the lot with a smile on my face. Will do business with again & recommend to family & friends!

Other Employees : Sean Bertram
April 29, 2019

"Out of State Delight"

- SS

We live in NY and had a specific vehicle in mind. Feel Good Motors had exactly what we wanted. We were unsure about working with an out of state dealership, but quickly ignored that concern. Sean was wonderful and so helpful. Paul made the financing a breeze. Brenda provided assistance whenever possible. This was a non- pressured transaction and an overall pleasant experience. This dealership displays a friendly team atmosphere with everyone pitching in to help the customer. We will definitely return for our second vehicle and tell friends to check them out.

April 29, 2019

"Escape"

- pguman

We had a wonderful experience with Trading our 2014 Ford Focus to the 2018 Ford Escape. All the salesmen went above & beyond to make everything go smoothly at Feel Good Motors.

April 28, 2019

"Excellent experience! "

- Kelly8887

Your people made buying a car so easy! No hassle no pressure! Staff is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, professional, curteous I could go on and on! I will definitely recommend Feel Good to anyone I can who is looking for a great car buying experience! Thanks to all!

April 27, 2019

"Very friendly and helping dealership"

- Jbetts19

Great friendly experience. Very helpful to make the car buying process easy! Went out of their way to help us. Would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

April 25, 2019

"A Very Satisfied Customer "

- Poconogirl67

I was impressed by the friendly atmosphere my brother and I received. There was no pressure to put me in a vehicle that I couldn't afford. Another fact that really impressed me is, the Feel Good Motors gives back to the community. Their donation practice is displayed for all to see.

April 23, 2019

"Best experience I had looking for a vehicle."

- Brenda B

I spent weeks, if not months looking for a vehicle in my price range & size for my growing family (have you seen a 15 year old boy's football equipment?). One dealer told me he had a van in my price range & then tried to tell me that I didn't want a van because "ladies don't want vans anymore, ya know?" And tried to sell me a Traverse. Insulting to say the least. I drove by & glanced at the lot & saw this van. I called & spoke with Joe & made arrangements to see the van the following day. At the lot we met with Sean, who couldn't have been nicer to us. He was professional & kind & most of all... patient with me. Thank you for the great service & a perfect van for my family!

April 23, 2019

"2nd vehicle we bought from this great company "

- Leahd0ll

This is our second car that we’ve bought from Feel Good Motors and they’re by far the best dealership in the area. We highly recommend. They’re always friendly and helpful. They price their vehicles very well. Paul is amazing & makes the process easy! Overall, we highly recommend this business. Can’t say THANK YOU enough. A++++

Frankie Ross
April 22, 2019

"Amazing! With quick purchase!"

- PennState1

Thank you Joe! Joe and his team were able to find the car of my dreams! Feel Good Motors was organized with no hassle! Recommended!