Flagg RV Uxbridge

1 Review of Flagg RV Uxbridge

September 09, 2016

"Horrible experience"

- jhavalot

Hello, I just wanted to take a moment and write a quick review of how horrible of an experience I have had with Flagg RV, John Kullas, and Steve Flagg. This dealer ship is a poor excuse of a certified, quality, and decent dealership. Financing department is a joke, John Kullas was rude and tried to extort monies from us for no reason. The owner Steve Flagg admitted this and did nothing about it. The service dept installed a power jack and removed the trailer's main ground wire. Are you kidding me, I had issues with my refrigerator, jack, brakes, etc... and the service department tried to blame my 7 month old truck for the issues. Then tried to fix a recall on the a/c and just cut wires and spliced them together, when it didn't work he stated that "He guessed wrong at what wires he had to connect back together". Really, a alleged factory authorized service dept. guessed at the wiring to fix a recall. People please steer clear of this crooked facility and save yourself time and monies. Mann's RV, Diamond RV or Longview are all better choices.

John X., John Kullas, and Steve Flagg