Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

204 US-202, Flemington, New Jersey 08822

2221 Reviews of Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

February 19, 2019

"Very comfortable process in leasing my new Jeep Cherokee"

- tomtheatombomb

I was lucky to get Frank as my salesman. He was patient and very knowledgeable. He knew all of the features on the Limited version as compared with my Latitude that I was turning in. We took a test drive and he pointed out things I knew were different in the driving before I had a chance to ask. He gave me good advice on using the different features so I was very impressed. At first I was just shopping the dealership because it is a Costco dealer but he didn't put any pressure on me to make a quick decision as I first thought I wasn't ready to act. I left the dealership for lunch and when I returned they put together an acceptable deal. The next day my car was waiting for me when I arrived to execute the documents. I would recommend Frank, Cortney, Mike, Kevin and also Ellen at the front desk who from the moment I entered and was offered coffee until I left with my wife driving the new car provided great service.. It's beautiful and I love driving it. Thanks.

Frank Krohel
Cortney Callanan
Other Employees : Ellen at the front desk

"Excellent experience "

- amyd

Fantastic customer service. From test drive to paperwork at the end, the experience went smoothly. I would recommend this dealership and my sales associate Candi to others without hesitation.

Candida Villarino

"Quick and easy"

- Clk

I found Flemington Jeep through the Costco Auto Program and was immediately contacted by the dealer. We came in and we greeted by our contact person who introduced us to our ultimate sales representative. Bob Montgomery was knowledgeable and friendly. We got a fair price on our trade in and completed the paperwork that night.

February 16, 2019

"Getting my new Jeep was a carefree experience"

- Jeep4me

Eder Gonzalez paved the way for a smooth transition to my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. He and Bob Escott were extremely helpful and friendly. Seems like a great dealership all around. I highly recommend it to everyone !

Robert Escott
February 12, 2019

"Wonderful Experience"

- Renegade 521

Our sales rep (Bob) was so helpful and patient. He spent a lot of time with us both at the dealership and after our visit - researching options and making sure we got the best price. My husband bought a Jeep here a few years ago so we came back because that experience was also wonderful. We were not disappointed!

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. Congratulations and welcome to our family!

February 12, 2019

"New vehicle purchase "

- tpr5666

Excellent experience with Eder and Scott. Both were super nice and answered all my questions regarding my purchase. I would definitely recommend both the the dealership to friends and family.

Scott Schilling

February 11, 2019

"Great Experience for the 2nd time!"

- Rmazz3

This is my second car I have leased/purchased through this dealership. I worked with Eder Gonzalez both times and he is phenomenal. He is knowledgeable of all the vehicles in the dealership and does everything he can to try and get you to the price range that you need. I highly recommend him and the dealership.

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

First, second...hundredth time we've served you, we are still excited to hear we gave you a positive experience.

"Very pleasant experience"

- rchlts

I enjoyed meeting and working withFrank Krohel he was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Very professional he knew the answers to all my questions.

Frank Krohel
Scott Schilling

February 11, 2019

"Very accommodating did everything she said she would ."

- davidbrazer

Very accommodating did everything she said she would. Very friendly, got back to me fast. No surprises. Price was competitive. The management team was helpful and knowledgeable

Cortney Callanan

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

"Great Experience "

- Crisch1378

Bob was our salesman and was very helpful when we were looking to finance a preowned vehicle. He listened to what we needed. They worked with us when we were on a time frame and got our paperwork done as quickly as possible. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

1 - 10 of 2,221 results