Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Service Center

136 Reviews of Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Service Center

September 19, 2018

"Great walk-in service"

- SLMGramercy

Walked in without an appointment on a Saturday with a flat tire. They fixed the tire and a recall issue in about an hour and a half. Willing to help and great service!

Lou Avitabile
Sep 19, 2018 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We are so glad we were able to help. Remember to give us a call if you should have any other concerns.

September 14, 2018

"Great service"

- Thanks

Ahead of time always done right car is running perfect. George gets it done an the time. Trish and Sue are great and never an issue

Andrew Schneier
Sep 15, 2018 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience.

August 24, 2018

"Bad place to do service. Everything should be zero stars"

- Mommahoof

They have the truck for 4 days to do 4 recalls and a oil change. The truck was parked in their lit and now the traction control light is on. What kind of people do they hire. I will never go there again

Susan Updike
Aug 31, 2018 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

At Flemington Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, our customer’s satisfaction is of paramount importance. Thank you for discussing your recent experience. We will be using your feedback in an upcoming training session to assure that this will not occur again. We look forward to having the opportunity to service you again – Bill Tompkins, General Manager, btompkins@flemington.com

July 02, 2018

"Always helpful and go above and beyond!"

- mrbmlj

I had to have the rear differential of my JKU rebuilt, which was going to take longer than I had as I was being mobilized for the Army. The staff made it a point to take care of my vehicle while I was gone and got me a loaner to use while I was getting ready. I never even saw any paperwork until it was time to pick up my Jeep. This is why my new JKU will always be taken care by this team!

Samantha Woolf
Jul 02, 2018 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business.

May 10, 2018

"Service Review "

- Kwd56

Had my regular service visit including oil change and Spring check. Trish handled most of the process with some assistance from George. Terrific timing from start to finish and as always a very friendly customer approach.

May 11, 2018 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Taking care of our customers in a positive and a fission manner is our number one priority. Thank you so much for sharing and giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

February 10, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Nancy Bennett

I bought my car at Flemington Chrysler Jeep and have had all of the maintenance on my vehicle down there over the last five years. Their service is consistently excellent and attention to detail outstanding. This dealership is extremely customer focused.

Susan Updike
Samantha Woolf
Other Employees : David Carr, Mike McGovern
Feb 12, 2018 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Nancy, thank you for your continued loyalty. We are grateful to have you as a member of our Flemington family!

January 24, 2018

"Great, timely service. "

- Bestirana

Had great experience purchasing the vehicle. The internet sales team made it possible to get the Jeep I wanted. The purchase process was great. Had the first service at this dealer. Friendly staff and excellent service.

Andrew Schneier
Kevin Hayden
Cortney Callanan
Jan 24, 2018 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We are so glad you had such a positive and memorable experience - Congratulations from our Flemington Family!

December 19, 2017

"George Stydocker"

- J Fernandez

From my very first visit 8 years ago, George Stydocker has always been a first rate representative of your organization, always going the extra mile. I had scheduled to have a loaner while my car was in for service. He called me, the night before, to inform me that the loaner had not been returned yet and that I may want to follow up in the AM before I drove out to your facility. That "lil bit" extra is why I ONLY do business with you. If you that extra in customer care, then I can trust that you do the same with my service.

Dec 19, 2017 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

We are so glad George was able to go over and beyond as we try to do every time. Thank you for your continued loyalty.

December 06, 2017

"Genuine, Competent, & Knowledgeable "

- Bri

Let me just say that the Service Adviser that I dealt with, James Traynor, is very honest, friendly, and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to ensure the I had the very best experience with their Service Department. I came in for a simple oil change, and James explained after bringing my car into the shop, that there was a bit of additional work that my car needed. Now, I know little, to nothing about cars, but James explained the repairs needed in a way that I could understand - it made sense. He made me feel very comfortable, and welcome. I will definitely be returning for any further mechanical needs. Thanks James!

James Traynor
Dec 06, 2017 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you for letting us know about your latest visit to our service center. We are so glad that James was able to put your mind at ease and make sure you understood everything. Thank you for your business.

August 27, 2017

"Always treated with a friendly smile and efficient service."

- Kwd56

Just had my 2016 Jeep Wrangler serviced, George S. Was my service advisor and as is normally the case the process was smooth, immediate recognition of my appointment, timely paperwork and exit processing all with a smile.

George Stydocker
Other Employees : Glad to see James back, he is also a pleasure to deal with.
Aug 28, 2017 -

Flemington Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with our Service Department and look forward to many more positive experiences in the future.