Ford Lincoln of Queens

Jose Ocasio

Reginald Williams, Finance Manager, Ford Lincoln of Queens

Reginald Williams

December 03, 2018

"Promises then you never get it"

- bigfrank

I have been a Ford/Lincoln owner since the 80's but since I was dealing with this dealership I will no longer buy a Ford Lincoln car thanks to the owner of this Dealership. They give you I OWE YOU for items owed and they do not deliver. How do you offer a free TV and tell the customer after they buy the car Oh sorry we ran out when you advertise it in the paper? Or Offer signed Baseballs from Met's pitchers and break the kids heart when you do not deliver. Or offer a free shirt as an insensitive and not have them but offer to ship it and again never send it. They will promise you everything but never deliver. Do yourself a favor Travel further and buy from a reputable dealer. This owner just wants to sell cars and pocket the money Screw the customer once they sign is his motto.

Sal Ambrosio
David O'Brien
Kevin Persaud
Other Employees : Main owner

July 09, 2018

"Go see Henry!"

- drevega81

Henry is super helpful and always take care of my 17 Lincoln like it's his own. Any problems I have he always goes above and beyond to rectify the situation. Very friendly and courteous all the time. Always has managers and service technicians come say hello to me which makes the car service experience so much better. Will always service my car with henry and ford Lincoln of queens!

Henry

April 20, 2018

"Deceptive and unscrupulous dealership"

- RPP

I ordered a Lincoln Navigator Black Label late July of 2017. Placed the order and was told the car should be available on or about mid February 2018. Placed a status inquiry call beginning of February 2018 and received build date and vin number. Was told car was to be delivered early March 2018, got the car insured. After numerous un returned phone calls, made a visit to dealership and was told they had no idea where car was and they needed to look into the matter. I was then told the car was sold to someone else!!! I called Lincoln Black Label Concierge Services to see if anything could be done as I had waited 8 months for the car. They told me the car showed it was delivered March 14 2018 and not shown as sold in their system. I went on the dealership website and saw my car with my vin number there and available! I called to schedule a test drive. Upon arrival the following morning for my test drive again I was told that they weren’t sure if they had the car, I was told that may of the Black Labels come in pre sold and are not entered into inventory. I was also advised that these models are selling for thousands above sticker! After two hours they miraculously found the car, matching vin number to my order. I then told them who I was, as I had scheduled my test drive under a fictitious name, and that they were engaging in deceptive business practices and demanded delivery of the car. The sales manager becam belligerent on the phone yelling at me that I never placed an order with him. After two days and repeated back and forth I stated I was going to report them to NYC Consumers Affairs and local news channel 7 to get resolution. They relented and agreed to deliver the car but not at the agreed price! The added $2,200 more to the bottom line. Because the car was ordered so long ago my agent got a great deal at $2,200 below sticker. This dealership and its staff are the most dishonest and corrupt dealership I have ever dealt with in 40 years of vehicle purchases. They do a disservice to the Lincoln brand and I’m particular this model which is a magnificent vehicle. I strongly recommend anyone in the market for a Lincoln to avoid this dealership at all costs.

Andy Simonetti