Ford Lincoln of Queens

Tom Cinelli, TrueCar Manager, Ford Lincoln of Queens

Tom Cinelli

TrueCar Manager

April 20, 2018

"Deceptive and unscrupulous dealership"

- RPP

I ordered a Lincoln Navigator Black Label late July of 2017. Placed the order and was told the car should be available on or about mid February 2018. Placed a status inquiry call beginning of February 2018 and received build date and vin number. Was told car was to be delivered early March 2018, got the car insured. After numerous un returned phone calls, made a visit to dealership and was told they had no idea where car was and they needed to look into the matter. I was then told the car was sold to someone else!!! I called Lincoln Black Label Concierge Services to see if anything could be done as I had waited 8 months for the car. They told me the car showed it was delivered March 14 2018 and not shown as sold in their system. I went on the dealership website and saw my car with my vin number there and available! I called to schedule a test drive. Upon arrival the following morning for my test drive again I was told that they weren’t sure if they had the car, I was told that may of the Black Labels come in pre sold and are not entered into inventory. I was also advised that these models are selling for thousands above sticker! After two hours they miraculously found the car, matching vin number to my order. I then told them who I was, as I had scheduled my test drive under a fictitious name, and that they were engaging in deceptive business practices and demanded delivery of the car. The sales manager becam belligerent on the phone yelling at me that I never placed an order with him. After two days and repeated back and forth I stated I was going to report them to NYC Consumers Affairs and local news channel 7 to get resolution. They relented and agreed to deliver the car but not at the agreed price! The added $2,200 more to the bottom line. Because the car was ordered so long ago my agent got a great deal at $2,200 below sticker. This dealership and its staff are the most dishonest and corrupt dealership I have ever dealt with in 40 years of vehicle purchases. They do a disservice to the Lincoln brand and I’m particular this model which is a magnificent vehicle. I strongly recommend anyone in the market for a Lincoln to avoid this dealership at all costs.

Andy Simonetti
2.0
Reginald Williams

March 26, 2018

"Extremely Happy"

- Dawn

I visited the Ford Lincoln of Queens Dealership this past weekend on Saturday, March 26, 2018. I was looking to purchase a vehicle and was assisted by Elizabeth Girnus and Reggie Williams. I ended up leasing a 2018 Lincoln MKZ in Cherry Red the same day. I received Excellent Top Notch service from these two, they gave me way more than I asked for and made me Extremely happy with my purchase. I absolutely Love my car. If you need a car these two are the people you need to see. Thank you very much Reggie and Elizabeth for my beautiful car!! Dawn Nashid

Liz Girnus
Reginald Williams

March 22, 2018

"Van T-150 & Ford Explorer "

- DM

Excellent service from Jose, with the two purchases made, the van for the job and my personal car, he showed me the options than he had. very satisfied Thanks Jose.

Jose Ocasio