Forest Lane Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mario Arturo

January 17, 2019

"Over the top service"

- Sean

I recently purchased a 4-door Jeep Wrangler Sahara from Forrest Lane Chrysler and I love it! I also loved my experience there. I was helped by several people including Victor and Cary. They both bent over backwards to make sure my buying experience was easy and that I knew how to operate every feature of my vehicle before I left the lot. Great team and great place to buy a car!

Victor Jech
Cary Murillo

January 17, 2019

"Great People At FLCDJR"

- JROB123

I would like to THANK some people for my great experience with the purchase of my new truck from FLCDJR. Jason Wilde,Marcus in service Luke and Ceasar. What a great team who worked together as one to make my experience a wonderful great process.Each one was friendly and made the entire buying experience great. Everything that I wonted on my truck was carefully considered AND DELIVERED. A SPECIAL THANKS to each one of these guys. As I walked around looking at the inventory a young man walked up to me and asked me did I need help. He went right away and bought back Jason. So who ever he was i would like to THANK him also.

January 10, 2019

"Rubicon Purchase "

- Mike

Great, easy, straightforward purchase experience. Highly recommend FL CDJR and Jason Wilde - Solid communication throughout the ordering and transport process. Car was delivered as promised and at the price quoted over the phone.

New 2019 Ram 1500, $25417