Frontier Toyota

Aaron Camacho, Internet Manager, Frontier Toyota

Aaron Camacho

Internet Manager

August 09, 2017

"stay away from service dept "

- Pat H

Long story short, Went in to have a new key programmed and they tried to sell me a $3000 computer for the Avalon because the key could not be programmed . Called a locksmith and he had it programmed in 20 minutes. Someone is working a scam there. BEWARE !!!! Still waiting for a call from someone?!

frank & others

July 26, 2017

"Bad service"

- Jr123

I came in less then a year ago and ended a lease with my Toyota Prius. I bought into a new corolla. It was in written agreement that if I payed extra on the new deal, my wear and tear amount 1000 would be covered by the dealership. Caesar and David signed this along with the finance manager, because I added the extra money on the new deal. A month later I see charges of 900 dollars on wear and tare? I call David he says it's been done and taken care of. I wait another month call and he tells me to call Toyota financial and beg to take off the fee? On top of that I am being charged for a missing key, when I TURNED IN 2? I am very dissatisfied with this snake like service.

David Stratton
Other Employees : Ceaser

July 05, 2017

"outstanding staff going above and beyond"

- Cindy

This is my second car purchase from Frontier Toyota. I don't live in the area but, because of the quality of service I have received in the past at Frontier Toyota I have no problem driving 150 miles to get phenomenal service. I was in and out of there in less than 2 hours. Lucky (Salesman) was very courteous,explained all the features to the car and set up my blue tooth for my drive home. Sanjay (Sales Director) has always met my expectations. He goes above and well beyond to make sure I am satisfied with my purchase. He is very patient and his focus is making his customers happy and at ease. Sanjay again has made my drive to Valencia well worth it! Not only is Sanjay good people he's more like family.

Lucky Desilva